Changes needed >

Changes needed

Notices

Changes needed

Old 05-17-2007, 06:51 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Xcessivebehavior
BTW Ragged, I used to drool over your boat when boating in the 1000 islands. (Your old boat of course) Bad Ass

Thanks! Lots of time in making that hot rod what it was/is. I do miss the thing every now and then. Ragged Edge ( the original and only real one )
Old 06-24-2007, 09:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by VelocityGM
I AM HAPPY TO TAKE ALL CRITICISM! THAT IS THE MAIN REASON THAT I STARTED THIS TREAD. I NEED CRITICISM TO GO IN THE DIRECTION THAT I WOULD LIKE TO GO WITH VELOCITY. THE MAIN THING THAT I WILL NOT ACCEPT IS PEOPLE POSTING ANY BASHING OR SORTS OF. YES I NEED TO HERE IT ALL, AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO RANT - START ANOTHER TREAD. THIS TREAD IS FOR CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM NOTHING ELSE.
what's up?
Old 06-25-2007, 06:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Downtown42
what's up?
not him he is gone things just get better
Old 06-26-2007, 06:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Downtown42
what's up?

May have been caught trying to implement changes to up build quality, like maybe using resin to seal up all those transom cut outs.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:37 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
May have been caught trying to implement changes to up build quality, like maybe using resin to seal up all those transom cut outs.
Things that make you go HMMMMMMMMMMMM
Old 06-26-2007, 01:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
Oh my....Do you know how much money THAT would cost. LOL I heard that they are making it a customer options. Haha
Old 06-26-2007, 03:40 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by VelocityRick
Oh my....Do you know how much money THAT would cost. LOL I heard that they are making it a customer options. Haha
I wish they had that on there options list before now because I would not be re rigging the entire boat.
Old 06-26-2007, 07:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 1HYPER1
I wish they had that on there options list before now because I would not be re rigging the entire boat.
What Bill, You didn't see that right below the option of whether or not you wanted the steering wheel.
Old 06-27-2007, 06:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by VelocityRick
What Bill, You didn't see that right below the option of whether or not you wanted the steering wheel.

Now go easy on Bill, it's my fault the "Transom Done Right" option was missed. I was so overwhelmed by the "Excitement Comes Standard" deal that I must have passed right by it.

I did get the "Paint That Blisters And Self Removes When Wet" option ( which turned out to be a good thing and motivated me to do the rather cool paint job that is "STILL" on the boat today ), the "Rotary Rack Single Cable Steering That Chits Part Way Thru The First Season" option (allows you to make your first big upgrade before you hurt yourself or someone you care about a simple decision) and the "Real Head Compartment Door In A Box Months Later" option as well. You ever figure out how to install that door Bill? I never did, probally why the factory sent it as a "Part Only Warranty", they knew it wouldn't work anyway.

Almost forgot, "The Wally World Black Plastic Deck Hatches That Chit Out On Your First Weekend Of Proud Ownership" option. The duct tape was included in the "Excitement Comes Standard" deal so we were good to go for the couple months it took to get that "Parts Only Warranty". They didn't fit in the holes either (always wondered if someone knew that would happen), but nothing myself and a real good glass guy couldn't handle on a nice sunny summer saturday afternoon while tied to the dock. We always thought the gull wing install approach was kinda cool.

Did I mention that "Excitement Comes Standard" ? Stepp right up and getcha some!!!

Last edited by RaggedEdge; 06-27-2007 at 07:32 AM.
Old 06-27-2007, 06:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 1HYPER1
Things that make you go HMMMMMMMMMMMM

Does kinda make you scratch your head dosen't it Bill.

Or is that caused by all that fiberglass you've been around for the last few months ???

Last edited by RaggedEdge; 06-27-2007 at 07:29 AM.

Quick Reply: Changes needed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.