Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Velocity
Thinking of selling the TBred, Good Idea? >

Thinking of selling the TBred, Good Idea?

Notices

Thinking of selling the TBred, Good Idea?

Old 06-28-2007, 09:01 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts
Default Thinking of selling the TBred, Good Idea?

Was thinking of selling my TBred and maybe getting something differant? I understand everyone is bais to the Velocity because of the ownership of it and all. But not sure if i should. It rund great and stong the 82 does it for me. But i do like the way the Pantera looks, not sure about the ride yet, But i would only consider a pantera or a single engine Cig all options and thoughs welcome.
Mike
Old 06-28-2007, 11:21 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

The Velocity is the biggest bang for the buck,fastest,best handling,when you learn how to run it,and a safe high sided ride and will do what ever you want it to do.There are alot of other nise boats in its size range including the Pantara but the performance is much different unless the seas are super super ruff and then they will both beat the crap out of you but in normal every day water I prefer the Velocity and I have been running them for many years and had a Pantara for three weeks and hated it,got rid of it and went out and bought a Velocity and have had one ever since.Stinger yopu have only had your hot rod for a short period of time come to Velocity Fest and lets see what we can do to make you a believer out of you.I am ready for a chnge and not sure what it will be but when it comes to the biggest bang for the buck there are alot of people that get there feelings hurt by someone in a Velocity.
Old 06-29-2007, 06:01 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Hyper i want to be at the velocity fest and i hope some of the other guys can show me how to get the most out of it, i looked at the thread how to drive a velocity hoping that would help i posted on it and just looking for some feed back, thankyou though hyper
Old 06-29-2007, 08:18 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why the change of heart so soon? You seemed so gung-ho about the tbred just a few weeks ago. i personally would keep it until you're ready to move up in size, then re-assess which brands you want to look at. A lateral move to another 26-28 footer seems like a waste of money (to me), unless you are going newer.
Old 06-29-2007, 11:46 AM
Registered

Received 72 Likes on 39 Posts

sicko I agree with Shore thing and hyper1 I have only been out in my boat 12 times. I live on a big lake 54000 acres three foot chop is the norm with boat traffic and the t-bred eats this for lunch. This is my first performance boat and I am able to run with the big boys from 30 to 40 feet and spank them out of the hole. I did 2 years of research before buying a velocity, looked at panteras, sonics and superboats and none measure up to the interior space and performance the velocity offers. If the fuel consumption is getting you down put the blower motor in the garage and go with something more fuel efficent. My friend bought a 26 foot sonic. Nicely appointed boat but a slug with a 500 hp (72) chine walking all over the place. My 280s' sip the fuel around 3000 rpm. I think you have the best boat, for the money in its class barnone. Best of luck with your decision. The only direction I will be going is possibly a 32. I love the lines and you can't beat the performance.
Old 06-30-2007, 09:46 PM
Registered

Hey bullit,I am thinking of selling my completely re rigged 320 and buying a 390,so if you want to own the fastest 320 Velocity out there,let me know.
Old 06-30-2007, 10:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

jim benning installed the wrong valve springs in my motor.
i paid for hp springs and he installed cheap springs. he also
had the installed height wrong. long story short the motor
was destroyed. if he touched your motor i would be very careful.
Old 07-01-2007, 12:04 AM
Registered

Who is Jim Benning and why are you here anyway, it is a Powerplay and slow.
Old 07-01-2007, 07:21 AM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by 1HYPER1
Hey bullit,I am thinking of selling my completely re rigged 320 and buying a 390,so if you want to own the fastest 320 Velocity out there,let me know.

As the original owner of HYPERS 32, I can vouch for this!!! I'd also add it's the best looking one out there as well!!! ( pat myself on the back for that killer looking paint job I did!!! Eh Bill!!! )
Old 07-01-2007, 09:15 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
As the original owner of HYPERS 32, I can vouch for this!!! I'd also add it's the best looking one out there as well!!! ( pat myself on the back for that killer looking paint job I did!!! Eh Bill!!! )
Slow down there Pete,the paint has gone through some changes also since the total rebuild but yes you get credit for the origional paint scheme and it is by far the best looking and fastest out there.

Quick Reply: Thinking of selling the TBred, Good Idea?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.