Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Velocity
Velocity questions >

Velocity questions

Notices

Velocity questions

Old 05-24-2008, 01:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bet a couple of blowers would fit under them there scoops. The big fellas you just got plus 1071's and methanol injection= 1300+hp per side and 140mph. That should "pucker yer ring".
Old 05-24-2008, 03:03 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Andy
I bet a couple of blowers would fit under them there scoops. The big fellas you just got plus 1071's and methanol injection= 1300+hp per side and 140mph. That should "pucker yer ring".
Andy what are you drinking?
Old 05-24-2008, 05:46 PM
Registered

methanol marguaritas!!!!!
Old 05-24-2008, 07:35 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Andy's blood/urin test results:

The urine–ethanol concentration (UEC), the urine–methanol concentration (UMC) and the ratio of serotonin metabolites, 5-hydroxytryptophol (5HTOL) to 5-hydroxyindoleacetic acid (5HIAA), were determined in two successive voids from apprehended drunk drivers (n=35). The blood–ethanol concentration (BEC) ranged from 0–3.00 g/l (mean 1.87 g/l, median 2.03 g/l) compared with 0–3.96 g/l (mean 2.48 g/l, median 2.73 g/l) in the first urinary void and 0–3.56 g/l (mean 2.24 g/l, median 2.47 g/l) in the second void. The UEC decreased significantly from 2.48±0.99 g/l to 2.24±0.95 g/l (mean±S.D.) between first and second voids as did the UEC/BEC ratios, changing from 1.33±0.15 to 1.20±0.10. The BEC and UEC were highly correlated; r=0.97±0.04 (p<0.001) for the first void and r=0.98±0.03 (p<0.001) for the second void. The UMC increased from 7.51±4.95 mg/l to 8.01±5.04 mg/l between the first and second voids and the mean difference of 0.50±0.78 mg/l was statistically highly significant (p<0.001). The ratios of 5HTOL/5HIAA were 771±363 pmol/nmol and 728±377 pmol/nmol in first and second voids, respectively and the difference was not statistically significant (p>0.05). Finding raised concentrations of methanol and a high 5HTOL/5HIAA ratio in urine specimens provides additional evidence to confirm recent drinking. These biochemical markers might prove useful whenever the integrity of blood or urine specimens is questioned, for example, owing to contamination with extraneous ethanol during collection or microbial synthesis of ethanol in vitro after sampling.
Old 05-24-2008, 09:33 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Velocity Vector
Andy's blood/urin test results:

The urine–ethanol concentration (UEC), the urine–methanol concentration (UMC) and the ratio of serotonin metabolites, 5-hydroxytryptophol (5HTOL) to 5-hydroxyindoleacetic acid (5HIAA), were determined in two successive voids from apprehended drunk drivers (n=35). The blood–ethanol concentration (BEC) ranged from 0–3.00 g/l (mean 1.87 g/l, median 2.03 g/l) compared with 0–3.96 g/l (mean 2.48 g/l, median 2.73 g/l) in the first urinary void and 0–3.56 g/l (mean 2.24 g/l, median 2.47 g/l) in the second void. The UEC decreased significantly from 2.48±0.99 g/l to 2.24±0.95 g/l (mean±S.D.) between first and second voids as did the UEC/BEC ratios, changing from 1.33±0.15 to 1.20±0.10. The BEC and UEC were highly correlated; r=0.97±0.04 (p<0.001) for the first void and r=0.98±0.03 (p<0.001) for the second void. The UMC increased from 7.51±4.95 mg/l to 8.01±5.04 mg/l between the first and second voids and the mean difference of 0.50±0.78 mg/l was statistically highly significant (p<0.001). The ratios of 5HTOL/5HIAA were 771±363 pmol/nmol and 728±377 pmol/nmol in first and second voids, respectively and the difference was not statistically significant (p>0.05). Finding raised concentrations of methanol and a high 5HTOL/5HIAA ratio in urine specimens provides additional evidence to confirm recent drinking. These biochemical markers might prove useful whenever the integrity of blood or urine specimens is questioned, for example, owing to contamination with extraneous ethanol during collection or microbial synthesis of ethanol in vitro after sampling.

Splain it as you may, still sounds like a pail full of piss to me.
Old 05-25-2008, 06:22 AM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
Splain it as you may, still sounds like a pail full of piss to me.
Is the secrete out yet? Any numbers for us, how did the sea trials go? I won't tell. Promise
Old 05-25-2008, 07:38 AM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Velocity Vector
Is the secrete out yet? Any numbers for us, how did the sea trials go? I won't tell. Promise

Went real well!!! This set of props may just be it, though I think a larger set lab finished by Brett @ BBlades may up the number even more. I'm going to keep the number under wraps for a few days to keep the guys on the TIBBC thread guessing. It is beyond the best I had felt was even possible. In all the time I have followed the Fountains here and other places I have never seen anyone claim the number I ran yesterday, that is on this hull with this power. GPS recall, pics, and even a video of it with Samantha standing behind me filming the tachs and speedo. This thing rocks and it is on a rail.

One thing I will tell you, Do Not buy props for your boat untill you talk to Brett @ BBlades!!! This guy knows his chit, and in my opinion is the best in the biz. This has been a little while comming, and I think may take another test or two to possibly get another couple out of it, but the results are Unfugginbelievable!!!
Old 05-25-2008, 09:18 AM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
Went real well!!! This set of props may just be it, though I think a larger set lab finished by Brett @ BBlades may up the number even more. I'm going to keep the number under wraps for a few days to keep the guys on the TIBBC thread guessing. It is beyond the best I had felt was even possible. In all the time I have followed the Fountains here and other places I have never seen anyone claim the number I ran yesterday, that is on this hull with this power. GPS recall, pics, and even a video of it with Samantha standing behind me filming the tachs and speedo. This thing rocks and it is on a rail.

One thing I will tell you, Do Not buy props for your boat untill you talk to Brett @ BBlades!!! This guy knows his chit, and in my opinion is the best in the biz. This has been a little while comming, and I think may take another test or two to possibly get another couple out of it, but the results are Unfugginbelievable!!!
That's great news, I can't wait to here the final results. I'm assuming the 35 is handleing well or you wouldn't be trying to get a couple more out of her. I think I heard Samantha in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyk9IZB2sb0
Old 05-25-2008, 09:25 AM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Andy
methanol marguaritas!!!!!
Andy here is a snack to go with the marguaritas.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlqoqLjMsAI
Old 05-25-2008, 03:20 PM
Registered

Default Naca ducts

Sorry guy's had to run down to La. to pick up another boat. I Really want to try to fit the supercharger and everything under the hatch and make it look totally stock. I got out ran the other weekend and I don't want anyone to know that I did an engine change. I love the fact that the boat looks like a sleeper. If anyone has more info for me please call me. My phone number is (801)403-6789. PLease give me a call the more info the better. Thanks everybody for your help on my boat.

Quick Reply: Velocity questions

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.