Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Velocity
Thomas point light house tours >

Thomas point light house tours

Notices

Thomas point light house tours

Old 10-02-2008, 10:25 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks Joe for the kind words .I enjoyed taking you and Ahron out for a spin . Glad we got some windy weather to show the boats real talents . your welcome to come back and do it again anytime . It was all worth it to see the look on your face and hear you talk about at lunch . Thanks again for the burger . Nice pic . Keep in touch . Ray
Old 10-02-2008, 10:27 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 007joe
well, took the "bus" tour earlier today, first i'd like to say NOTDA1 is a stand up guy, he graciously hosted an awesome ride for me and a pal and even gave me a little seat time second, man do i need a bigger faster boat.... well maybe not yet!, but he tossed this thing around like it was a walk in the park!!! This boat handled amazingly! after meeting with him and riding with him i can definetly(sp) appreciate his knowledge and experience!...

and hell i've never even been on a performance boat that wasn't mine!! so to jump on a 41 that runs like that with someone who can drive the chit outta it was insane

Thanks again
Joe I need to take your temp. I think nada1 gave you a fevor
Old 10-03-2008, 07:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah man... was losing a little faith in velocity, but this got me back... now i just gotta figure out how to upgrade!
Old 10-03-2008, 07:24 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

hey noda i think im gonna take a ride down on a sunday
-Mike
Old 10-03-2008, 02:40 PM
Registered

All are welcome ,but I only have week day afternoons available .Next couple of weekends are crazy busy for me .Any body interested let me know and I will try to work around your schedule .This is a free offer, only good thru end of Oct .So sehedule your trip before time runs out . Ray
Old 10-03-2008, 02:54 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Sounds good Ray. PLease let me know what available i will take a day off and make a trip down i know it will be more then worth it.
-Mike
Old 10-03-2008, 03:22 PM
Registered

Make it to your convience ,almost any afternoon is good for me . You are welcome to bring along some of your friends to keep you company for the ride .I will PM you my number and we can work it out . Ray
Old 10-06-2008, 04:52 PM
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Drove down to notda 1s birthday party on saturday, and before the party the old race team [TROUBLE OFFSHORE RACING] went out for a blast in the 41', man, it sure was good to rip it up, just like old times. Thanks Ray, and good to see Brad our navigator. Love the 41', I sure enjoy mine every weekend. Talk to you soon Ray. Bob
Old 10-06-2008, 05:52 PM
Registered

Thanks for coming down for the ride and the party . I never worry about pushing the sticks when I have you at the wheel and Brad as a look out .It was just like old times ,sure worked good .We should do it again soon .
Old 10-06-2008, 09:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ray, I would love to take you up on this, but can't this season. It the offer still stands in the spring let me know!!!

I have been busy working on my boat. Finally ran it yesterday with the new motor! Tied up the next 2 weeks now. Just hope the weather holds out so I can get it out one more time!! Me and little man saw some good numbers yesterday and I wasn't even pounding on it!

Happy B Day by the way!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Thomas point light house tours-dscn1531.jpg  

Quick Reply: Thomas point light house tours

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.