Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We are suposed to get 8" of snow tonight. WTF
Old 03-27-2009, 06:43 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=RaggedEdge;2830607]
As for Bill, I think he's transplanting a pair of 1075's so he can kick your arse!
QUOTE]

wooowzers

Last edited by Velocity Vector; 03-27-2009 at 06:58 PM.
Old 03-27-2009, 07:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Velocity Vector
You know what buttons to push don't you!
It's all in fun!!
Old 03-28-2009, 06:48 AM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

[QUOTE=Velocity Vector;2830670]
Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
As for Bill, I think he's transplanting a pair of 1075's so he can kick your arse!
QUOTE]

wooowzers

You forget who transplanted those SC's into that boat, then sold it to him. He don't need the 1075's, well at least not on flat water.

What PM's?

Opps, that one . Well things are good here. Starting to shape up weather wise, seeing some 50's and better. New York may have some of the highest taxes in the nation but at least we seem to miss the worst of Mother Nature's wrath. Lot of wild weather thruout the country lately.

Even a 100 MPH Baja,,,,,,,, is still just a Baja!

Last edited by RaggedEdge; 03-28-2009 at 07:04 AM.
Old 03-28-2009, 06:49 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by DKerns
It's all in fun!!

Old 03-28-2009, 07:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
Don't know about the Tres deal. You just can't get a straight answer out of that guy. He comes on here hockin' his deal and when you ask a legit question about what you get for your money he gets all prissy and dodges the question. Who the fock knows. I'm thinking that for $2500.00 I could get an hour or two of Reggie's time and not waste my time on how to load the F'n thing on the trailer.

As for Bill, I think he's transplanting a pair of 1075's so he can kick your arse! I do think you should start another contest, like "How fast will VV go!!!" I'm in at 105! And if you can't drive it there ................ you call and I'll get it done for you!

I see Leon is sending some of his work overseas. Gotta love that free trade deal! Perch that pair on them scoops.!
If you dont think the course iwould be valuable to you in any way,then you dont need to take it. I am sure Reggie is waiting for you to go boating. We are going into our 5th year of dedication of safe powerboat handling skills .Please refrain from your negative comments , when you have no idea what our course is about. Call me if you have any questions, I will gladly speak with you. Have a great day and safe boating. Tres
Old 03-28-2009, 09:01 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

I was thinking sleeper , but didn't think the younger guys would know what I was talking about . About that educating boaters thing , the faster you go the more you need to know . Problem is any body with money can buy a boat that is fast enuff to be a danger to themself and others . No experence needed .The concept of high performance driving schools for cars has been around for a long time .It was a good idea to offer that type of training to boaters . Some of the people buying these high speed boats have little or no experence with going fast . If they got some training it might help with the safety problems we are all seeing around the country . That said GO FAST and be SAFE

Last edited by notda1; 03-28-2009 at 10:21 AM.
Old 03-28-2009, 04:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Velocity Vector
You know what buttons to push don't you! I'm mad at Peter anyway he won't return my P.M.'S
Might help if he upgrades his membership?
Old 03-28-2009, 04:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tres
If you dont think the course iwould be valuable to you in any way,then you dont need to take it. I am sure Reggie is waiting for you to go boating. We are going into our 5th year of dedication of safe powerboat handling skills .Please refrain from your negative comments , when you have no idea what our course is about. Call me if you have any questions, I will gladly speak with you. Have a great day and safe boating. Tres
Old 03-29-2009, 09:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Hot Stepper

Shame on me for wondering what I might experience / expect to learn for the $2500.

Last edited by RaggedEdge; 03-29-2009 at 09:48 PM.

Quick Reply: Scoops leave them on or take'em off?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.