Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by notda1
must be Gary's boat , never seen it but heard a lot about it
It is Gary's ride.
Old 12-15-2009, 11:06 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I am also, looking at some bigger blowers and some other things over the winter,lets hope buisness picks up.VV lets get together.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:28 AM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by 1HYPER1
I am also, looking at some bigger blowers and some other things over the winter,lets hope buisness picks up.VV lets get together.
Looking forward to it Hyper, I just got hired on again, I been laying on my a$$ for about 10 months now, Since I been home so much the wife gets mad at me so easy seems like. Just the other night she cussed me out, for walking through the house with my boots on again. P!$$ed me off so bad I just about went off on her! I said to myself, "VV calm down son you can handle this", so I decided to just jump on the bike and go for a quick spin, to cool off. Then I asked her," I'm sorry honey, did you say something?" Then Farted really loud. I'm just glad I took that anger managment class a few years ago.

Last edited by Velocity Vector; 12-16-2009 at 03:44 AM.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Velocity Vector
Looking forward to it Hyper, I just got hired on again, I been laying on my a$$ for about 10 months now, Since I been home so much the wife gets mad at me so easy seems like. Just the other night she cussed me out, for walking through the house with my boots on again. P!$$ed me off so bad I just about went off on her! I said to myself, "VV calm down son you can handle this", so I decided to just jump on the bike and go for a quick spin, to cool off. Then I asked her," I'm sorry honey, did you say something?" Then Farted really loud. I'm just glad I took that anger managment class a few years ago.

Not to sound stupid but did you actually take that picture or did you find it on the net? Long time ago me and a couple of the bro's did that in a bar in Calgary, Alberta Canada. Was lots of fun, we got kicked out for life but was back in 2 weeks. Life is good!!!
Old 12-16-2009, 09:10 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Andy
Not to sound stupid but did you actually take that picture or did you find it on the net? Long time ago me and a couple of the bro's did that in a bar in Calgary, Alberta Canada. Was lots of fun, we got kicked out for life but was back in 2 weeks. Life is good!!!
Andy, That's a good story, No wonder they won't let you come visit us...I would have be shot way before I made a complete circle. I stole it off the net, but I can understand the urge.

Last edited by Velocity Vector; 12-16-2009 at 09:43 PM.
Old 12-17-2009, 07:03 AM
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Velocity Vector
Thanks Screw, I said to myself when I started this Velocity I was only going to do this once so I better just stick with what I started with, I really don't think I would be happy with anything else. I have 10 hrs. on the engines now so I think they are ready to be topped off. I'm just a mildly sick puppy, Now this is a really sick puppy, I saw this old 38' cig the other day with some big a$$ PSI blowers, The owner gave a good discription of the PSI's. He said, "PSI's, give your engines the look of small blocks sitting on top of big blocks." I don't think he could of said it any better.
O yes, PSI blowers, #5s and some 16.5x 35 5 blades are on the top of my list
Old 12-17-2009, 05:42 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Bob , we know Gary has all those parts and more ..........
Old 12-17-2009, 08:29 PM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by notda1
Hey Bob , we know Gary has all those parts and more ..........
Yes, Gary has a lot of stuff, but the PSI BLOWERS wont't be from him, they will be new from PSI. As for the drives, there are a few other people that have them. I"ll keep you posted. BOB
Old 12-17-2009, 08:33 PM
Platinum Member

Ray, sorry to highjack, can't wait to see your new deck,six pack, and possibly new guages. BOB

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.