Time to sell the boat >

Time to sell the boat

Notices

Time to sell the boat

Old 07-13-2010, 02:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Time to sell the boat

I've had it up for sale before.... but now it's time to get serious. I've got a baby on the way and won't be using it much. If anyone is interested in a one-of-a-kind VR-1, please check it out: http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o17026-en.html
Old 07-14-2010, 09:50 AM
Registered

Very nice. good luck with the sale.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:00 PM
Registered

CA congrats of the Baby it is going to change your life
Old 09-08-2010, 01:23 PM
Registered

Lowered price to $49,999...... there's got to be someone out there in the market for this boat. I would consider a ski/wakeboard boat as a partial trade.......
Old 09-08-2010, 07:50 PM
Registered

Before I bought my 290sc I was looking at your ad in the classifieds, that was two years ago. It is a sweet boat by all means but I think your 10k away from selling it at that price in this market.
Old 09-09-2010, 07:43 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Conman
Before I bought my 290sc I was looking at your ad in the classifieds, that was two years ago. It is a sweet boat by all means but I think your 10k away from selling it at that price in this market.
Unfortunately, I believe Conman is correct. The boat market is really low. My guess is that boats are worth about 50% of what a similar boat would have been worth 3-4 years ago.
I bought my boat without power (no engine, no drive) 3 years ago for 25K. I thought I was getting a great deal. I’ve got close to 35K into it at this point. Last year I would have gladly sold the whole package turnkey for less than 25K and I can honestly say the boat is in the same if not better shape than when I bought it. I had lots of calls but only 2 guys came to look at the boat and no offers. This year I may put it back up for sale as I would still like to down size. I’m not quite sure if it is worth the bother though because what’s it worth now? Less than 20K? If that’s the case, I’ll be running it again next year…

Last edited by Pat McPherson; 09-09-2010 at 11:35 AM.
Old 09-09-2010, 11:47 AM
Registered

I havn't gotten to serious about selling mine, and luckily I don't have to,but after looking at some of the deals out there, I am sure I will have it again next summer. I also thought I was getting a pretty good deal, but there lots of boats for sale right now, with owners getting desparate, and taking big hits.

Again, good luck with the sale.
Old 09-14-2010, 12:12 PM
Registered

With that wild of a paint job narrows the buyers a lot. The boat itself is nice but the market also sucks.
Old 11-15-2010, 09:09 AM
Registered

Price has been lowered.....
Old 11-16-2010, 07:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wellcrafted
With that wild of a paint job narrows the buyers a lot. The boat itself is nice but the market also sucks.
The boat fits the paint... BAD ASS!! It;s a VR-1... kilo record holder.. etc..

Someone is going to do some research... and decide on a VR-1.... and they won't believe it when they see yours listed..

Hang in there!

Frank

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.