Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Velocity
30 with Blower Hatches at PIB??? >

30 with Blower Hatches at PIB???

Notices

30 with Blower Hatches at PIB???

Old 11-01-2010, 11:19 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts
Default 30 with Blower Hatches at PIB???

Hey Guys, saw a red 30 with blower hatches at Put In Bay Friday night. (10/29) It had OH reg #'s, cool boat. I was going to check it out in the AM, but it was gone.

Anyone on here?
Old 11-01-2010, 07:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a 30 also with big mofo blower scoops, mine is orange/ white and sadly to report I was at a holloween party not on the water. I was dressed up as a sheep fukker comlete with rubber boots and a blow up sheep with garters on(the sheep) not me, ya sicko's.
Old 11-01-2010, 08:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Andy
I have a 30 also with big mofo blower scoops, mine is orange/ white and sadly to report I was at a holloween party not on the water. I was dressed up as a sheep fukker comlete with rubber boots and a blow up sheep with garters on(the sheep) not me, ya sicko's.
That's funny chit
Old 11-02-2010, 07:21 AM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Andy your a "one off" that really needs no costume. Here's Andy's old lady explaining to the salesman that the bikini he's chosen isn't large enough.
Attached Files

Last edited by Velocity Vector; 11-02-2010 at 07:31 AM.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:52 AM
Registered

Received 103 Likes on 75 Posts

RT if you are looking for another boat a 30 Velocity, did you happen to see the one Marine Concepts has? They are on 53 and 163 by the IGA.
Old 11-02-2010, 10:30 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

At first I thought maybe it was your boat! Sounds like one hell of a costume!

Originally Posted by bigboat28
RT if you are looking for another boat a 30 Velocity, did you happen to see the one Marine Concepts has? They are on 53 and 163 by the IGA.
I don't think I've seen that boat, I certainly don't need any more projects though! I almost bought back the 30 my dad taught me to operate a boat on before I picked up the Formula. I love those 30's, hard to go faster in a 30' boat with equal power.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:12 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Velocity Vector
Andy your a "one off" that really needs no costume. Here's Andy's old lady explaining to the salesman that the bikini he's chosen isn't large enough.
KC You come up with some great stuff