Old 12-24-2010, 10:07 AM
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Xmas

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone, Bob
Old 12-24-2010, 11:33 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Merry Christmas to All!! to you and your families!!
Old 12-25-2010, 07:57 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Happy healthy holiday and a prosperious new year to all
Old 12-25-2010, 03:03 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm in Ho Ho Ho K.C.
Old 12-27-2010, 12:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by EXCESS ENERGY
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone, Bob
I am so lazy from Turkey and the fixins I just copied and paisted "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone, Bob" Too lazy to change Bobs name to mine......
Old 12-27-2010, 01:12 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Happy New Year!
Old 12-27-2010, 04:00 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Andy
I am so lazy from Turkey and the fixins I just copied and paisted "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone, Bob" Too lazy to change Bobs name to mine......

行程天数: 7日游 出发城市: 夏威夷檀香山
主要景点: 檀香山、珍珠港、威基基海滩、亚利桑那纪念馆、太平洋国家军人公墓、钻石头火山、恐龙湾、夏威夷族保护区、 大风口、夏威夷玻里尼西亚文化中心、茂宜岛、夏威夷火山博物馆、夏威夷兰花园、夏威夷彩虹瀑布
行程描述: 飞抵檀香山,重温珍珠港历史,沐浴威基基海滩的阳光,浮潜恐龙湾,尽享茂宜岛自然风光,亲眼 ...纽约、洛克菲勒中心、华尔街、前世贸中心遗址、大无畏号航母、联合国大厦、自由女神、洛克菲勒广场、 费城、华盛顿、国会大厦、白宫、康宁玻璃中心、尼亚加拉大瀑布、时代广场、波士顿、哈佛 行程天数: 9日游 出发城市: 罗马
主要景点: 琉森、米兰、罗马、梵蒂冈、佛罗伦萨、比萨、热那亚、蒙地卡罗、尼斯、嘎纳、巴黎
行程描述: 寻找古罗马帝国遗迹,体验威尼斯水都风情,走访罗密欧与朱丽叶的故乡,深度探索意大利,漫步 ... 行程描述:早餐旅游巴士驶往尼加拉美国边境瀑布区,游览公羊岛,眺望天边瀑布急流而下,三姐妹岛,游客可至 半岛顶端崖石上遥望加拿大对岸马蹄瀑布(美境),观看气势磅礴的世界大瀑布,继往美国瀑布及新娘瀑布,到瀑 布面前感受瀑布如万马奔腾的气势。驱车前往历史文化之都波士顿住宿酒店。晚上到码头附近的著名餐厅享受一顿 极富盛名的新鲜龙虾大餐。 出发城市: 夏威夷檀香山
主要景点: 檀香山、珍珠港、亚利桑那纪念馆、太平洋国家军人公墓、威基基海滩、钻石头火山、恐龙湾、夏威夷族保护区、 大风口、茂宜岛、夏威夷火山博物馆、夏威夷兰花园、夏威夷彩虹瀑布
行程描述: 飞抵檀香山,重温珍珠港历史,沐浴威基基海滩的阳光,浮潜恐龙湾,体验神奇菠萝旅行,尽享茂 ...
Sorry I had a 1969 flashback....Happy New year

Last edited by Velocity Vector; 12-27-2010 at 04:08 PM.
Old 12-27-2010, 09:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Velocity Vector
行程天数: 7日游 出发城市: 夏威夷檀香山
主要景点: 檀香山、珍珠港、威基基海滩、亚利桑那纪念馆、太平洋国家军人公墓、钻石头火山、恐龙湾、夏威夷族保护区、 大风口、夏威夷玻里尼西亚文化中心、茂宜岛、夏威夷火山博物馆、夏威夷兰花园、夏威夷彩虹瀑布
行程描述: 飞抵檀香山,重温珍珠港历史,沐浴威基基海滩的阳光,浮潜恐龙湾,尽享茂宜岛自然风光,亲眼 ...纽约、洛克菲勒中心、华尔街、前世贸中心遗址、大无畏号航母、联合国大厦、自由女神、洛克菲勒广场、 费城、华盛顿、国会大厦、白宫、康宁玻璃中心、尼亚加拉大瀑布、时代广场、波士顿、哈佛 行程天数: 9日游 出发城市: 罗马
主要景点: 琉森、米兰、罗马、梵蒂冈、佛罗伦萨、比萨、热那亚、蒙地卡罗、尼斯、嘎纳、巴黎
行程描述: 寻找古罗马帝国遗迹,体验威尼斯水都风情,走访罗密欧与朱丽叶的故乡,深度探索意大利,漫步 ... 行程描述:早餐旅游巴士驶往尼加拉美国边境瀑布区,游览公羊岛,眺望天边瀑布急流而下,三姐妹岛,游客可至 半岛顶端崖石上遥望加拿大对岸马蹄瀑布(美境),观看气势磅礴的世界大瀑布,继往美国瀑布及新娘瀑布,到瀑 布面前感受瀑布如万马奔腾的气势。驱车前往历史文化之都波士顿住宿酒店。晚上到码头附近的著名餐厅享受一顿 极富盛名的新鲜龙虾大餐。 出发城市: 夏威夷檀香山
主要景点: 檀香山、珍珠港、亚利桑那纪念馆、太平洋国家军人公墓、威基基海滩、钻石头火山、恐龙湾、夏威夷族保护区、 大风口、茂宜岛、夏威夷火山博物馆、夏威夷兰花园、夏威夷彩虹瀑布
行程描述: 飞抵檀香山,重温珍珠港历史,沐浴威基基海滩的阳光,浮潜恐龙湾,体验神奇菠萝旅行,尽享茂 ...
Sorry I had a 1969 flashback....Happy New year
Duration: 7 days departure city: Honolulu
Main attractions: Honolulu, Pearl Harbor, Wei-Chi-Beach, Arizona Memorial, the national military cemetery of the Pacific, Diamond Head volcano, dinosaur Bay, Hawaii family reserve, big air, Hawaii Polynesian Cultural Center, Maui, Hawaii Volcano Museum, Hawaii Orchid Garden, Hawaii Rainbow falls
Tour description: fly to Honolulu, Pearl Harbor, the historical, revisit the way Foundation-beach of the Sun, enjoy snorkeling dinosaur Bay, Maui natural scenery, personally ... New York, Rockefeller Center, Wall Street, the former World Trade Center site, intrepid, United Nations building, the statue of liberty, Rockefeller Plaza, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Capitol, White House, Corning Glass Center, Niagara Falls, Times Square, Boston, Harvard tour days: 9 days departure city: Rome
Main attractions: the big spenders, Milan, Rome, Vatican, Florence, Pisa, Genoa, Monte Carlo, Nice, Cannes, Paris
Tour description: looking for traces of the ancient Roman Empire, experience Venice water style, visit the home of Romeo and Juliet, depth exploration of Italy, walking ... tour description: breakfast coaches to the Niagara Falls area in the United States border, visit Goat Island, watching the sky falls down the Rapids, the three sisters Island, visitors to the top of the cliffs on the peninsula looks out across the Horseshoe Falls, Canada (features), watch the magnificent world waterfall, waterfall, following to the United States, and the bride falls to the waterfall waterfalls close-ups before feeling. Drove to the historical and cultural city of Boston accommodation Hotel. In the evening to the Pier near the famous restaurant to enjoy a very prestigious fresh lobster dinner. Departure city: Honolulu
Main attractions: Honolulu, Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial, the national military cemetery of the Pacific, Wei-Chi-Beach, Diamond Head volcano, dinosaur Bay, Hawaii family reserve, big air, Maui, Hawaii Volcano Museum, Hawaii Orchid Garden, Hawaii Rainbow falls
Tour description: fly to Honolulu, Pearl Harbor, the historical, revisit the way the Sunlight Foundation-Beach, snorkeling, and experience the magic of dinosaurs Bay travel, enjoy Maui pineapple "Who the fuc& knew that I understand and read Manderin Chinese" I was a linguist for the Canadian Embasy based out of Puc Yu Houp Iy

Last edited by Andy; 12-27-2010 at 09:54 PM.
Old 12-31-2010, 03:09 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Andy
Duration: 7 days departure city: Honolulu
Main attractions: Honolulu, Pearl Harbor, Wei-Chi-Beach, Arizona Memorial, the national military cemetery of the Pacific, Diamond Head volcano, dinosaur Bay, Hawaii family reserve, big air, Hawaii Polynesian Cultural Center, Maui, Hawaii Volcano Museum, Hawaii Orchid Garden, Hawaii Rainbow falls
Tour description: fly to Honolulu, Pearl Harbor, the historical, revisit the way Foundation-beach of the Sun, enjoy snorkeling dinosaur Bay, Maui natural scenery, personally ... New York, Rockefeller Center, Wall Street, the former World Trade Center site, intrepid, United Nations building, the statue of liberty, Rockefeller Plaza, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Capitol, White House, Corning Glass Center, Niagara Falls, Times Square, Boston, Harvard tour days: 9 days departure city: Rome
Main attractions: the big spenders, Milan, Rome, Vatican, Florence, Pisa, Genoa, Monte Carlo, Nice, Cannes, Paris
Tour description: looking for traces of the ancient Roman Empire, experience Venice water style, visit the home of Romeo and Juliet, depth exploration of Italy, walking ... tour description: breakfast coaches to the Niagara Falls area in the United States border, visit Goat Island, watching the sky falls down the Rapids, the three sisters Island, visitors to the top of the cliffs on the peninsula looks out across the Horseshoe Falls, Canada (features), watch the magnificent world waterfall, waterfall, following to the United States, and the bride falls to the waterfall waterfalls close-ups before feeling. Drove to the historical and cultural city of Boston accommodation Hotel. In the evening to the Pier near the famous restaurant to enjoy a very prestigious fresh lobster dinner. Departure city: Honolulu
Main attractions: Honolulu, Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial, the national military cemetery of the Pacific, Wei-Chi-Beach, Diamond Head volcano, dinosaur Bay, Hawaii family reserve, big air, Maui, Hawaii Volcano Museum, Hawaii Orchid Garden, Hawaii Rainbow falls
Tour description: fly to Honolulu, Pearl Harbor, the historical, revisit the way the Sunlight Foundation-Beach, snorkeling, and experience the magic of dinosaurs Bay travel, enjoy Maui pineapple "Who the fuc& knew that I understand and read Manderin Chinese" I was a linguist for the Canadian Embasy based out of Puc Yu Houp Iy

我靠 you

Last edited by Velocity Vector; 12-31-2010 at 03:13 PM.
Old 01-01-2011, 12:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Velocity Vector
我靠 you
You just wrote 我靠 which translates to "I rely on" so your message was that you rely on me, wierd! You shold of put 操 which translates to "fuc%" so now you could say 操you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.