Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Registered
    My Boats:
    2003 Velocity 320

Possible Cheap Project - 260

Not mine but this seems like a pretty good deal- http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...city--97714546

Seems like there are quite a few 98-2000 models that are priced pretty low. What years did Regal produce the Velocities and are there any years to stay away from?

Off work today and it's raining so I probably spent too much time surfing the ads today.

Rick

Registered
    My Boats:
    Velocity
    I would stay far far away from that boat. Any time I see standing water in a velocity it makes me cringe. Would not be surprised if the floors are solid but the stringers are chewing tobacco because they were not glassed properly, Once they get wet they will never dry out. Was a huge problem for velocity in the 90's along with no proper drains through the boat for water to exit.

Registered
    My Boats:
    2001 28' Pantera
    Unfortunately, that boat was in bad condition way before it was left sitting without a cover.