Possible Cheap Project - 260 >

Possible Cheap Project - 260

Notices

Possible Cheap Project - 260

Old 01-17-2011, 07:27 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Possible Cheap Project - 260

Not mine but this seems like a pretty good deal- http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...city--97714546

Seems like there are quite a few 98-2000 models that are priced pretty low. What years did Regal produce the Velocities and are there any years to stay away from?

Off work today and it's raining so I probably spent too much time surfing the ads today.

Rick
Old 01-24-2011, 10:39 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would stay far far away from that boat. Any time I see standing water in a velocity it makes me cringe. Would not be surprised if the floors are solid but the stringers are chewing tobacco because they were not glassed properly, Once they get wet they will never dry out. Was a huge problem for velocity in the 90's along with no proper drains through the boat for water to exit.
Old 01-27-2011, 12:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unfortunately, that boat was in bad condition way before it was left sitting without a cover.