Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 30' in Michigan - Any info?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/veloc...item2eb3ae3846
Old 03-04-2011, 07:14 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's andy's boat, He had done a lot of work on it.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/v...-scratchy.html
Old 03-05-2011, 11:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its mine, lots of work done solid ride, any questions send me a PM. Andy...I bought the boat 3 yrs ago and did a complete rebuild. New interior, engines built by Tyler crockett marine out of Michigan. I have not dyno'd the engines yet. Previous owner got 790 hp and 805 ft/lbs torque on the dyno. I have changed cams and put on a set of Dart Pro !'s with the best Inconel and stainless valves you can buy, so hp+torque numbers would be 60-75 more on both. Intercooled, 671 blowers reworked blower carbs. CMI hedders the list goes on. The floor had a small soft spot so floor and stringers where replaced. Transom is rock solid. Paint was done at the same time. I am a marine mechanic who owns his own large repair shop, I know my stuff. Everything was done right as at over 100 mph nothing can brake or your dead. The engines would cost 30k each to build. BW 72c trannys one is a 0hr rebuild as I popped it last year the other is as new. The props need to be labbed to get the right rpm vs speed. The only issue is the cabin down below, its all there with new 5' long cushions for the forward facing couch but it needs a few thousand $$$ to bring it to the same stunning shape and condition as the trest of the boat. The only reason I am selling it is that the TAX man will be here next week and I owe some $$$. I will not sell it for anything less than 30K I will just keep it and part it out at the end of the season. There is not a better deal on the planet for a boat that is not stolen, will hit 108-111gps mph after its all dialed in, runs great has no bad docking manners and is as cool looking for 30K. I have buddys that have just spent 80K on fresh engines and some bling, those buddies are always behind me on poker runs! Check out you tube "velocity vs sunsation" and my other vidio's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjnVp...eature=related

Last edited by Andy; 03-06-2011 at 09:27 AM.
Old 03-07-2011, 01:19 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

I was able to run those #'s with my 30' . It had # 3's that held up very well . She would cruise at 90mph , and was a fun boat !!!

Last edited by notda1; 03-07-2011 at 01:28 PM.
Old 08-19-2011, 03:57 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I just watched the videos of your boat, I loved that one with the sunsation. I hope you got to keep her.