Spring is Coming... >

Spring is Coming...

Notices

Spring is Coming...

Old 03-06-2011, 12:50 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Spring is Coming...

For the brothers that are waiting for the spring thaw- Gulf Coast is in the 80's so you should be thawing out and on the water soon! Pretty basic pic but it doesn't take much to make me happy-
Old 03-06-2011, 05:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Corona light? I hope that Mexican beer gives you the $hittz. Just kidding(kinda). You guys down south are lucky mofo's to have weather like that all year. The only problem I see with it is I'd be broke ripping through gallons of gas all year. My bank account loves the winter months, all 8 of them to recoup summers draining. I am just trying to think of all the bad things about boating, I'm just jealous, sorry......Maybe after a few Scotches I will feel better.........stupid snow..........
Old 03-06-2011, 09:45 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Powerquest230
For the brothers that are waiting for the spring thaw-
I sure like what is in the background. Had my boat out once so far--winter is losing it's grip! DST starts next weekend, so the good half of the year is approaching...please send some of that warm Florida weather up this way if you can spare any