How Rare is an all white 260?? >

How Rare is an all white 260??

Notices

How Rare is an all white 260??

Old 06-20-2011, 10:27 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default How Rare is an all white 260??

I bought my all white 2003 260 at the beginning of last year. I bought it based on pics that I had seen and a good dealer reputation. Before I bought it, I did a lot of reading up on the Velocities. During my research I was unable to find any pics of 260s or 280s that were all white from the factory. From what I gathered, it had to have been special ordered as a graphic delete. How rare is an all white Velocity (factory gel). How many are out there? Do any of you guys know of anyone else who has one or have you seen one? Not that I think this makes my boat "special", just wondering how many are out there.......

I had thought about a vinyl wrap for the boat, but I have grown to like my all white hull.

The vents on the sides are no longer red. They are now white. Red just wasn't working for me.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:54 AM
Banned

Seen you at Sugar Island this weekend, should of said hi. Thanks for the push off the beach.
Old 06-21-2011, 09:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by brian41
Seen you at Sugar Island this weekend, should of said hi. Thanks for the push off the beach.
No Problem, you looked tired So I figured I talk to you next time... I passed Mick on the way home in the Donzi.

Last edited by low_psi; 06-21-2011 at 09:12 AM.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We have a 2000 280 all white from the factory that is run on Lake Tahoe.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by shepdog
We have a 2000 280 all white from the factory that is run on Lake Tahoe.
Pics???
Old 06-21-2011, 12:41 PM
Registered

Received 37 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by low_psi
I bought my all white 2003 260 at the beginning of last year. I bought it based on pics that I had seen and a good dealer reputation. Before I bought it, I did a lot of reading up on the Velocities. During my research I was unable to find any pics of 260s or 280s that were all white from the factory. From what I gathered, it had to have been special ordered as a graphic delete. How rare is an all white Velocity (factory gel). How many are out there? Do any of you guys know of anyone else who has one or have you seen one? Not that I think this makes my boat "special", just wondering how many are out there.......

I had thought about a vinyl wrap for the boat, but I have grown to like my all white hull.

The vents on the sides are no longer red. They are now white. Red just wasn't working for me.
Velocity paint jobs have been special ordered by the owner or dealer for their floor plan for quite away. You could order a standard paint design, have a custom paint job done in-house or by a third party like Kris Kruze. Alternately if you like, you could buy the plain white boat and have it painted or wrapped yourself. Other people just like all white boats. I know of a number of plain white (and yellow - guess where these went!) boats that left the factory but I'd say it's fairly uncommon since most buyers tend not to be understated people!
Old 06-21-2011, 03:18 PM
Registered

Nothing wrong with plain old white. . . . .

Old 06-21-2011, 06:22 PM
Registered

sweet looking boat
Old 06-21-2011, 09:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by low_psi
No Problem, you looked tired So I figured I talk to you next time... I passed Mick on the way home in the Donzi.
Tired.... I fell a sleep with my face in the sand. I threw the wife a 29th (50th) B-day party the day before and was operating on 4 hours sleep after 20 hours of partying and had clean up the mess in the morning before I took the boat out. I am way to old for that.
Old 06-21-2011, 09:48 PM
Registered

yeah, we saw you face down. Thats why we kept the music down

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.