Christmas Eve Ride for the Northern Brothers >

Christmas Eve Ride for the Northern Brothers

Notices

Christmas Eve Ride for the Northern Brothers

Old 12-27-2011, 03:01 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Christmas Eve Ride for the Northern Brothers

We were blessed with some great boating weather this past weekend. Below are a few pictures from Christmas Eve, quality isn't great as I only had my Iphone with me. I'll take a camera when we go out New Year's weekend.. Hope everyone had a great Christmas...

Start of our day heading down the Anclote River-

Think twice about eating fish out of the Anclote (Stauffer Superfund polution site)

Heading back home

OK Honey we're almost home, now you can drive

I'll try to get some better pictures this weekend...

Last edited by Powerquest230; 12-27-2011 at 03:14 PM.
Old 12-27-2011, 05:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nothing like a good day on the water
Old 12-30-2011, 11:46 AM
Registered

Great pics!
Old 01-01-2012, 08:45 PM
Registered

Total duchebag!!! I hope you get sun burn't, burned? you get the point (can't spell)
Old 01-05-2012, 10:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Andy
Total duchebag!!! I hope you get sun burn't, burned? you get the point (can't spell)
Dude, was just sharing not busting balls, if I was bustings balls I would at least spell it right.

Didn't get burned the first weekend, maybe a little bit on New Years Day.. Hit the thirties this week so the party is over for a while.

Happy New Year,
Rick
Old 01-06-2012, 12:23 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Looks good running on the river. Some nice scoops on that hatch, what are you running? We have been having an incredibly warm winter up here in the north. No snow on the ground and 50 degrees tomorrow in mid January ! Going to be a short winter up here, a once in a lifetime experience. lol Been going through my rig thoroughly getting it ready for another boating season. Sometimes you need a couple months off to do all the maintenance and detailing. Mine is looking goood right now.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:22 PM
Registered

Revd,

Only has a pair of 465hp/502's in it now, VV pulled the fun motors out before selling it. Scoops aren't functional other than a place to put empties.... If it stays cold long enough I plan on removing the scoops when I get the interior re-skinned. Hopefully next year I can do something to wake the motors up a little
Old 01-23-2012, 08:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Powerquest230
Dude, was just sharing not busting balls, if I was bustings balls I would at least spell it right.

Didn't get burned the first weekend, maybe a little bit on New Years Day.. Hit the thirties this week so the party is over for a while.

Happy New Year,
Rick
Happy New Year and boat. I wasn't bustin your balls either about the sun burn. I was kinda hopeing you did get sun burnt thoe cause the only burn I have got so far this year is frost bite burn. Kidding aside I live in southern Canada and we have yet to get any snow that doesn't melt within a few days, usually have a few feet by now. This world is getting fukced up with global warming. This is the first time in the 52yrs I have lived here that there is still no snow Jan 20? I'm not complaining or too woried because I will only be alive for another 10 good yrs so skin cancer is a non issue.

Last edited by Andy; 01-23-2012 at 08:06 PM.