Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered
    My Boats:
    2008 ACTIVATOR 30'stolen-seized, 2006 390ss Velocity- not stolen
    Peanut, the activator I owned was the ex-papa dukes race boat from OPA. The boat was a lot of fun and an animal in the rough. However when you buy a boat that 9 months later turns out to be a stolen boat, well all that fun goes out the window. After waiting 3 years to see if I could get it back, and a whole lot of DRAMA! I have moved on. Just make sure the activator you are buying has the HIN number stamped into the fiberglass, not a plate put on with tamper proof fasteners. Good luck with whatever you choose.

Registered
    My Boats:
    2005 Velocity 290SC
    I bought my used Velocity through Kenny and he was great to work with. I had a couple of factory mods done as part of the sale and everything went well. Its nice to be able to deal with a real boating enthusiast who is also very knowledgeable about his product, and pro-customer as well!

My Boats:
    1995 Allison Grand Sport & 1990 30' Velocity
    Kenny and Steve are the best!

If you ever need anything, they are always willing to help you out.
    1995 Allison Grand Sport
    1998 Mercury Stock 2.5-260 SS

1990 Velocity 30' - 502 MPI's

Registered
    My Boats:
    02 Velocity Vr1
    Could not agree more, anything my boat needs, and it gets towed three and a half hours north to the factory. Customer service is off the charts, got to love walking in the door and talking to the man that designed and built your boat, with Kenny standing right there waiting to help!

Registered
    My Boats:
    2000 Velocity 260, 496HO
    I worked with Kenny over the past few days getting a new glove box liner made for my 260. Top notch service and great to work with! Gave me a lot of valuable inisight on a few different boat issues.

Registered VIP Member
    My Boats:
    2012 Velocity 290sc
    I would agree that Kenny H is one of the great icons of this sport and industry. Kenny personally picked up our trades in CNY. He towed our center console and placed the jet ski AND trailer in the back of his pickup truck. Kenny was extremely helpful and insightive during our boat build process. One experience I will not forget was after the Miami Boat Show 2012 I ended up towing the Jack Daniels boat back to Sanford, Steve S. pulled the center console, my friend Chris towed my new 290SC, Kenny towed his friend 390 Velocity.....All during rush hour traffic....quite an experience. Kenny advice to me was "No big Deal"...."Easy Tow".
    And congratulations on your new purchase!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12