Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Velocity
Kenny H of Velocity >

Kenny H of Velocity

Notices

Kenny H of Velocity

Old 03-25-2012, 10:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Peanut, the activator I owned was the ex-papa dukes race boat from OPA. The boat was a lot of fun and an animal in the rough. However when you buy a boat that 9 months later turns out to be a stolen boat, well all that fun goes out the window. After waiting 3 years to see if I could get it back, and a whole lot of DRAMA! I have moved on. Just make sure the activator you are buying has the HIN number stamped into the fiberglass, not a plate put on with tamper proof fasteners. Good luck with whatever you choose.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:30 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I bought my used Velocity through Kenny and he was great to work with. I had a couple of factory mods done as part of the sale and everything went well. Its nice to be able to deal with a real boating enthusiast who is also very knowledgeable about his product, and pro-customer as well!
Old 03-26-2012, 09:02 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Kenny and Steve are the best!

If you ever need anything, they are always willing to help you out.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:08 AM
Registered

Could not agree more, anything my boat needs, and it gets towed three and a half hours north to the factory. Customer service is off the charts, got to love walking in the door and talking to the man that designed and built your boat, with Kenny standing right there waiting to help!
Old 03-29-2012, 12:21 PM
Registered

I worked with Kenny over the past few days getting a new glove box liner made for my 260. Top notch service and great to work with! Gave me a lot of valuable inisight on a few different boat issues.
Old 03-30-2012, 11:31 AM
Registered

I would agree that Kenny H is one of the great icons of this sport and industry. Kenny personally picked up our trades in CNY. He towed our center console and placed the jet ski AND trailer in the back of his pickup truck. Kenny was extremely helpful and insightive during our boat build process. One experience I will not forget was after the Miami Boat Show 2012 I ended up towing the Jack Daniels boat back to Sanford, Steve S. pulled the center console, my friend Chris towed my new 290SC, Kenny towed his friend 390 Velocity.....All during rush hour traffic....quite an experience. Kenny advice to me was "No big Deal"...."Easy Tow".
And congratulations on your new purchase!!!!