Notices

new stuff

Old 06-11-2012, 10:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rmfriday
the boat looks great, i need to get rid of my windshield and get a windscreen like that one.
they look a lot better.
what do you have in that thing for power? I see a boost gauge so i has to be some thing fun!!
Thanks,....I like the new look pretty much and it does deflect some of the wind,..... but it definitely slows me down getting to the bow quickly, I use to sit on the dash and swing my legs around and just slide down the front . It has a 540 bulldog with a 256 weiand blower and a superchiller intercooler....... now that I have a boost gauge for some reason it was set up with only 3 lbs of boost , changing the top pulley this week though to bring it up to 6lbs... Have any pics of your boat?
Old 06-24-2012, 10:33 PM
Registered

Received 264 Likes on 93 Posts

WOW! Finally got a ride today and its like a little rocket ship! Wind was strong and waves were 3ft and the boat was Loving it! Rode nice and was just a blast to zoom around in! Good midrange punch. What a great day on the water!
Old 07-02-2012, 12:47 AM
Registered

SPEEDWAD are you going to update us on your newfound speed or do I have to do it for you!?

Ran next to SPEEDWAD all weekend and what a rush! Both our boats are running great and having fun going fast!
Old 07-02-2012, 05:32 PM
Registered

Well,...... After getting more seat time ran it up to 5200 rpm saw 92 on the speedo,..... some crazy fast Baja next to me said he saw 89.2 on the GPS......Holy crap,,,, I thought it was pegged so I pushed the throttle and there was a bit more throttle left that was maybe for about 2 seconds and the motor hit 5400- 5500 rpm Backed off real quick as it was pretty intense !!!!!! This dosn't seem possible? ......... It was getting late, no other boat traffic,, water conditions were very calm in West Grand Traverse Bay. Engine temp hit 150 thats the highest the whole day of runnig, oil temp hit 190.... running a 30p bravo 1 4 blade
Old 07-09-2012, 08:39 AM
Registered

Yeah your boat sure looks fast running next to me! I have to work hard to get past you!

Running with Ross251 and his checkmate
Old 07-09-2012, 08:18 PM
Registered

man i love this boat! that second pic is a great photo! i cant wait to see the final numbers larry's boat puts up!!!!! very fast thats for sure!
Old 07-26-2012, 02:32 PM
Registered

Just ordered a new tubular swimplatform from Extreme Marine products .........Thinking of Teal to match the stripe or White........Any opinons on the colors.... White will show some soot but will blend in better Teal will be much more noticable, I'm leaning towards the Teal......................[/IMG]
Old 07-27-2012, 07:39 AM
Registered

" It was getting late, no other boat traffic,, water conditions were very calm in West Grand Traverse Bay. "

I now have a new reason to drag the 280 to MI. I have family in TC and Arcadia. For years I've wanted to tow her with me.....but haven't yet. I've sailed up your way for years. I'm ready to come check the fast boat seen. We should set something up. I might be able to bring afew V owners from the chesapeake up to see some clear water. What do you think. shoot me an email. [email protected]
Old 08-28-2012, 09:31 PM
Registered

Finally got the swim new platform mounted

Old 08-28-2012, 10:27 PM
Registered

Looks even better in person! Who did such a good job on that cover also?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.