Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Velocity
Three 22ft Velocitys will be racing in the OPA Long Beach, NY race on August 25th! >

Three 22ft Velocitys will be racing in the OPA Long Beach, NY race on August 25th!

Notices

Three 22ft Velocitys will be racing in the OPA Long Beach, NY race on August 25th!

Old 08-08-2013, 03:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Three 22ft Velocitys will be racing in the OPA Long Beach, NY race on August 25th!

Three 22ft Velocitys will be part of the Class 7 fleet at the OPA Long Beach, NY race on August 25th! Class 7(single outboard vee) is the newest Offshore Powerboat Association(OPA) class; but it is already growing. In fact, there is another 22ft Velocity that should be ready by the Solomons Island, MD race! For more information log on to www.oparacing.org and www.greatsouthbayracing.com.
Old 08-17-2013, 08:40 PM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

Wish I could make it, any races coming to south Florida? I have a 22 I would like to run!
Old 08-19-2013, 10:55 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no OPA races in Florida this year BULL, unfortunately cause I'am in Jupiter as well.
Old 08-23-2013, 06:38 PM
Registered

Received 416 Likes on 245 Posts

I went to Freeport tonight to check out the boats. Very poor turnout IMO. There was a 26 and I think a 39 with staggered v10s representing Velocity though. I'm going to check it out tomorrow and hope for a better turnout.