VR 1 How many? >

VR 1 How many?

Notices

VR 1 How many?

Old 08-18-2014, 08:09 AM
Registered

Received 317 Likes on 174 Posts
Default VR 1 How many?

Just curious, does anyone know how many VR 1s were made?

Padraig
Old 08-18-2014, 01:03 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 82 Posts

Originally Posted by Padraig
Just curious, does anyone know how many VR 1s were made?

Padraig
Would also like to know... I know for sure I have the only one around these parts!!

Padraig, How's she running with the new power?
Old 08-21-2014, 02:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have only seen about 10 different ones advertised for sale in the last 4 years (Race and pleasure versions). I believe mine is the only one in the UK and I am aware of one in Germany.
Old 08-21-2014, 03:41 PM
Registered

I will be talking to Kenny later. I'll see if he knows, I am sure the current regime at the plant will not have the answer.

Ryan it is running good. high 70s but still messing with props. Seems to like the left hand 27 five blade hydro but need to turn a few more rpms so it will likely go back to hydromotive this fall. There is a good pic of it on the Buffalo Poker Run thread.

How is yours doing? You need to haul it up 79 to Chautauqua Lake and help me terrorize the fisherman.

Padraig
Old 08-22-2014, 09:38 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 82 Posts

Originally Posted by Padraig
I will be talking to Kenny later. I'll see if he knows, I am sure the current regime at the plant will not have the answer.

Ryan it is running good. high 70s but still messing with props. Seems to like the left hand 27 five blade hydro but need to turn a few more rpms so it will likely go back to hydromotive this fall. There is a good pic of it on the Buffalo Poker Run thread.

How is yours doing? You need to haul it up 79 to Chautauqua Lake and help me terrorize the fisherman.

Padraig
Sounds good. I've been enjoying it stock for the most part. Getting a good feel for driving this boat. Runs high 60's with full fuel, people gear etc.. With the wife and I I've seen 71gps here. Down in Sanford with Kenny it ran 73.7 on Lake Monroe. Gotta love sea level. Take Care
Old 08-22-2014, 10:11 AM
Registered

I talked to Kenny yesterday and asked him about the number of VR 1s made. He didn't know but would guess about 40 altogether. He was going to ask Steve next time they talked.

Patrick