VELOCITY Fest (2)

Notices

VELOCITY Fest (2)

Old 06-18-2004, 12:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lightbulb VELOCITY Fest (2)

Event Location/Activites::

Ok, North Eastm MD is a superior location, what about the days activities. For 2004 we decided to produce a top shelf, fun run with plenty of dockside activites, instead of the traditional Poker Run. This decision was predicated largely on theis year's outrageous insurance costs plus the crazy term and conditions boing imposed on us. While we won't be dealing out cards, nor awarding trophies and cash at the Event's conclusion - rest assured everything else will be done First Class at the Nauti-Goose Saloon.

VELOCITY Powerboats will be spicing things up by awarding prizes, recognizing Best Paint, Best Dressed Engine Compartment, Best Dressed Crew, Furthest Tow and Congeniality Award.

Steve Stepp will also conduct inmformative dockside sessions, focusing on boat set-up, turning, trim, tabs and throttling. This is an outstanding opportunity to learn about what we care about most, from the Master Himself!!

Last edited by BODYSHOT1; 06-18-2004 at 12:22 PM.
Old 06-18-2004, 12:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: VELOCITY Fest cont..

I guess coming without a boat will be no fun? One of these years I will be there. BS, you still got your boat? There is a 30 that just went up for sale in North Jersey yesterday, but I don't think it could be ready in time for the run with my schedule.