wanted 08+ 42 lightning w/ 700 and up >

wanted 08+ 42 lightning w/ 700 and up

Notices

wanted 08+ 42 lightning w/ 700 and up

Old 04-14-2010, 08:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wanted 08+ 42 lightning w/ 700 and up

im looking for an 08-09 42 lightning with low hours. i want the boat to have 700 plus engine package. can anyone point me in the right direction.

thanks
dan
Old 04-14-2010, 08:52 AM
Registered

Legend Marine Group has an 08 all white Demo that is priced right. They are on this site as an advertiser.
Old 04-16-2010, 01:59 AM
Registered

Be real careful dealing with those guys. I just bought a 35 Lightning from them and I made the mistake of not having any money held back when it was delivered. Greg (the boss) will stick it to you if he gets a chance. He delivered me with a new 08 Lightning with two batteries that would not charge, and then told me if I wanted it to start to bring out my credit card and buy some batteries. I was told I had already gotten to good of a deal. Also one tire on the trailer had a cut sidewall turned to the inside. There's more but thats enough for now.
Old 04-16-2010, 04:47 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by xcpilot
Be real careful dealing with those guys. I just bought a 35 Lightning from them and I made the mistake of not having any money held back when it was delivered. Greg (the boss) will stick it to you if he gets a chance. He delivered me with a new 08 Lightning with two batteries that would not charge, and then told me if I wanted it to start to bring out my credit card and buy some batteries. I was told I had already gotten to good of a deal. Also one tire on the trailer had a cut sidewall turned to the inside. There's more but thats enough for now.
Sorry to hear that. Seems there is always a few issues at delivery time, best dealers react quickly to make things right.

xcpilot, do we get a report on how (if) it ran ??
Old 04-16-2010, 03:31 PM
sac
Registered

Twins or triples?

Last edited by sac; 04-16-2010 at 03:32 PM. Reason: spelling