WTB exhaust electrical/shift cable bracket >

WTB exhaust electrical/shift cable bracket

Notices

WTB exhaust electrical/shift cable bracket

Old 06-29-2012, 10:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB exhaust electrical/shift cable bracket

I'm looking to buy a electrical/shift cable bracket that will work with the mercruiser/Gil marine exhaust. I've changed my exhaust from the cast iron to the mercruiser exhaust, that I was told was made by Gil marine for mercruiser. I only need the adaptor bracket.

Just seeing if anyone has one laying around from an exhaust upgrade, before I purchase a new one. Thanks
Old 06-29-2012, 08:57 PM
Registered

I've got one from a Gil Offshore manifold, it's a flat plate with mounting bracket pre-drilled for shift assembly or Thunderbolt electronic box. Went with an HEI style distributor and no longer need to mount the electronic box. Check to see if it'll fit, or measure center-to-center bolt holes and I'll check it. Think I paid $60 plus shipping new, it was on for an hour of use, I'll take $40 shipped if it helps you out. PM me if interested.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wexrocks
I've got one from a Gil Offshore manifold, it's a flat plate with mounting bracket pre-drilled for shift assembly or Thunderbolt electronic box. Went with an HEI style distributor and no longer need to mount the electronic box. Check to see if it'll fit, or measure center-to-center bolt holes and I'll check it. Think I paid $60 plus shipping new, it was on for an hour of use, I'll take $40 shipped if it helps you out. PM me if interested.
I'll check my bolt centerlines tomorrow and let youo know. Thanks
Old 06-30-2012, 08:25 PM
Registered

ok I checked my centerlines. If it mounts to the bolts which hold the center riser, my centerline is 5 1/16".

I also have to other theaded holes which could be used to mount it which have a centerline of 7".

Can you email me a picture? [email protected].

Thanks
Robert
Old 07-01-2012, 08:32 PM
Registered

I wasn't thinking about it when I posted that I had one... mine are dry joint, so because of no water jackets in the manifold, it is a smaller area where my exhaust tails bolt to the manifold. the center-to-center measurement is only 4 1/4".

sorry about that.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wexrocks
I wasn't thinking about it when I posted that I had one... mine are dry joint, so because of no water jackets in the manifold, it is a smaller area where my exhaust tails bolt to the manifold. the center-to-center measurement is only 4 1/4".

sorry about that.
No problem, thanks for looking. Have a great day.