wtb imco or bravo xr complete drives tie bar and props

Notices

wtb imco or bravo xr complete drives tie bar and props

Old 08-07-2012, 12:30 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wtb imco or bravo xr complete drives tie bar and props

I just bought a boat two months ago and the day after I used it for the first time, someone stole my 2inch shorties imco extreme 1:36 outdrives, 34p props and 73 inch on center tie bar. I also have extension boxes that the theif was kind enough to leave. if anyone has or knows of anything anyone has to sell please let me know. My insurance company also completely screwed me on my settlement. My boat is a brand new 2002 32 maximum thundercat (basically a awesome) i boughth on a open C.O.. I have 2 540s with 680 hp a piece if anyone has any info on mine that would be helpful too. They were stolen june 13th. I was told to either get the bravo XRs with imco lowers or imco extremes. I want to put this boat back in the water so please let me know what i can buy.
call me (301)-252-8547
bobby
Old 08-15-2012, 12:32 PM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Surprized no ones responded to this yet. Sorry for your loss, I had the same thing happen to me a few years back, had my TRS drives stolen off the back of a 30' Scarab I had right out front of my house. Had to fight tooth and nail with the Ins co but finally settled in my favor.

At that HP range the B1's, even the XR's won't hold up anyway so it comes down to a choice between what should you buy and what can you afford to buy? IMO the simplest choice as it stands now and not requiring any re-rigging should be the SCX's which will be a bolt on to your gimbles requiring a helmet change. These are hard to find used and new their running about $15K each. More probable would be the SC's which are just a B-1 with a rebuildable upper tower which it has been my good fortune to have since I pop uppers on a regular basis. These can be found used but buyer beware on how they've been used and should be gone thru by a professional since they use the same gears as the XR's. I'm running this on my cat now and would love to step up to the SCX's but not in the budget. Just go easy on the sticks up and down!
Old 08-15-2012, 12:58 PM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

I have a Teague Platinum XR with a Imco -2 shortie - fresh rebuild test time only on both. $5800. 1.5 ratio.
Old 08-16-2012, 11:12 AM
bor
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Marginmn
I have a Teague Platinum XR with a Imco -2 shortie - fresh rebuild test time only on both. $5800. 1.5 ratio.
Rpm powerboats in alabama have another one so you can make a pair !

here s his email great guy to deal whit !

[email protected]