Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Offshoreonly Marketplace > Wanted
Looking to buy 22-24' older boat. >

Looking to buy 22-24' older boat.

Notices

Looking to buy 22-24' older boat.

Old 03-17-2015, 05:47 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sweat my boat is complete. 450hp 383. But I believe my price range is right. This boat has a micro lam stringers with stiffeners ever 12" glassed in then gel goated under the deck. It should never delaminate ever.....ever. It runs in the 80s and doesn't twist bend make any noise in the snot. I built it but after all the years building I can't fit my family by the time I was done. I picked up 35 fountain and want to unload velocity. I have 35k into this build but would like 18k for a boat that you can't buy you have to build. Didn't know you have the motor and I'm sure you want to use it. But you can sell either one and try to make up for the loss. My motor all in cost me 12k. I used the boat 5 times........ That's it. It's not even broken in. It's a fast mf
Old 03-17-2015, 07:58 PM
Registered

Received 177 Likes on 114 Posts

Sweat, sorry, I did not mean the comment disrespectfully, I was merely trying to say I think one of your parameters needs rethinking. Many of us here myself included are interested in learning from those who know and have been down our roads ahead of us. Good luck and keep us posted.
Old 03-18-2015, 07:55 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dereknkathy
we are real good at giving information. sometimes it comes with a touch of attitude. usually it is good information. now you have a 600 hp 509. marine engine or 10.2 second in a 3000 lb car engine?
I'm not sure where the engine came from. I took it out of a 78 Taylor SJ jet boat. The guy I bought it from really never said but it does seem like the block was original to the boat. It has aluminum heads now of course.
Old 03-18-2015, 07:58 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Drew555
Sweat my boat is complete. 450hp 383. But I believe my price range is right. This boat has a micro lam stringers with stiffeners ever 12" glassed in then gel goated under the deck. It should never delaminate ever.....ever. It runs in the 80s and doesn't twist bend make any noise in the snot. I built it but after all the years building I can't fit my family by the time I was done. I picked up 35 fountain and want to unload velocity. I have 35k into this build but would like 18k for a boat that you can't buy you have to build. Didn't know you have the motor and I'm sure you want to use it. But you can sell either one and try to make up for the loss. My motor all in cost me 12k. I used the boat 5 times........ That's it. It's not even broken in. It's a fast mf
Did you send pics to my email? For some reason, my work computer won't let me view some pics, so sending them to my email would be the only way I can see it. [email protected]
Old 03-18-2015, 08:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by GLENAMY 242SS
Sweat, sorry, I did not mean the comment disrespectfully, I was merely trying to say I think one of your parameters needs rethinking. Many of us here myself included are interested in learning from those who know and have been down our roads ahead of us. Good luck and keep us posted.
No disrespect taken, I admit I am ignorant on all of this so I really appreciate everyone's advice.