Notices

Eickert Tails

Old 12-01-2016, 10:14 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 66 Posts
Default Eickert Tails

Looking for one set of used Eickert tails. I need them to be the standard tail, not silient choice.

Thanks!
Old 12-02-2016, 10:16 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Sounds like you might have got some KE Exhaust manifolds...? Congrats if you did, they are the BEST, I have (2) New Sets sitting in my garage that I will find a boat put them on.... Thought about getting the drill Jig from Diamond Performance and installing them on my 600SCi's in the 388..., but I pretty sure that we are going to sell the 388 in the spring... good luck on finding tails, I'm pretty sure you can call Corsa direct order what you need, FYI....
Attached Thumbnails Eickert Tails-ke-2.jpg  
Old 12-03-2016, 03:27 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 66 Posts

Hey Dean-

You are correct! After two years for seaching I finally found two sets. One set came complete with tails. If I can find someone that can weld and machine, I'm just going to send them the set of tails I have and have them replicated. The complete set I have was made when PF was still making them. These are extude honed, the other set are from KE and are as cast. I doubt there will be any difference between the two as far as perfromane but you can feel the difference in the smoothness of the runner. Also the PF tails have two hoses going to them, vs the new ones that just have one hose.

In the past the tails were made in Appleton, WI. When I tried looking up the shops number I saw that the business is closed and the shop was auctioned off. Either way, the Eickert tails are pretty simple and I'm sure I can find someone to make me a set with out to much issue. By the sounds of it, it sounds like Corsa can make them, if I need to go that route.