Wanted:  Cracked 502 block(s) >

Wanted: Cracked 502 block(s)

Notices

Wanted: Cracked 502 block(s)

Old 04-12-2017, 09:30 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Wanted: Cracked 502 block(s)

Philly area. It wouldn't be worth shipping them. I am playing around with pinning one, and I think it'll work. Thanks. Will take any gen. Prefer 6, but...
Old 04-14-2017, 04:16 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

I don't have a cracked one but I've got a cheap one that needs caps and a line hone I'd sell for $350
Old 04-15-2017, 09:04 AM
Registered

Where you at? Thanks. Caps I got. I chained the kids bike thru a cyl cuz he was being an a-hole. The little a-hole started beating the chain with a ball peen hammer. Fortunately it was just a gen 5, nothing special 454, but I had all the parts to assemble it. Std bore? What happened to the mains?
Old 04-15-2017, 02:25 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by dereknkathy
Where you at? Thanks. Caps I got. I chained the kids bike thru a cyl cuz he was being an a-hole. The little a-hole started beating the chain with a ball peen hammer. Fortunately it was just a gen 5, nothing special 454, but I had all the parts to assemble it. Std bore? What happened to the mains?
Sorry but that's funny.LOL
Old 04-15-2017, 03:11 PM
Registered

It wasn't so funny the first time I saw that engine block. But hey, it got me a 502.
Old 04-17-2017, 06:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Still got it for sale ? Anything wrong with it ? Thanks
Old 04-17-2017, 06:39 PM
Registered

Received 1,493 Likes on 807 Posts

Originally Posted by dereknkathy
Almost as bad as the guy who I learned most everything about building engines from. He did all his assembly in an extremely clean closed in car port converted to a nice size shop. Anyway he was near done with a sbc short block build and he had to take a phone call in the house so when he left to take the call his nasty 12 year old stepson went out side and threw a handful of sand into the back of the shop fan that was going in the shop. I guess you can imagine where the fan was pointing and what happened from there. Can you imagine? True story.
Old 04-17-2017, 08:16 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

That kid would have a hard time sitting for the next week or I can think of some very unpleasant work that would need to get done.