Outboard superboat tempest >

Outboard superboat tempest

Notices

Outboard superboat tempest

Old 06-13-2017, 04:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Outboard superboat tempest

I'm wondering if anybody knows of any older outboard superboat tempest that are for sale or anybody with one that might be interested in selling it. I just missed what looked like a really nice one I saw on Craigslist in Massachusetts and it's now on its way down to the Virgin Islands if I remember correctly. I know they're definitely becoming more and more scarce. If anybody would happen to have any leads on anything I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
Old 06-13-2017, 06:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A friend of mine, who used to race a Superboat Tempest, has a 2004 Superboat Y2K for sale. I know it's not the model your looking for, but it is an awesome boat if someone is looking.

2004, 496 magnum/ 375hp, low hrs, excellent condition, custom aluminum trailer, 70mph and ready to go! $49,000obo

Call if you want pictures or more info, I'll get the two of you together. 239-443-8233