Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Offshoreonly Marketplace > Wanted
JL 1" Tweeters - No stock available... >

JL 1" Tweeters - No stock available...

Notices

JL 1" Tweeters - No stock available...

Old 05-27-2021, 07:11 AM
Registered

Received 434 Likes on 194 Posts
Default JL 1" Tweeters - No stock available...

Well, I assumed I could get some 1" JL tweeters to match my current system. Seems as though COVID has put a damper on speakers and electronic availability in general.

Looking for (4) - PN-M100-CT-SG-TB

These are the black / titanium 1" dia tweeters. I already have the holes cut in the gunnel and vinyl panel, just open holes at the moment....

Anyone have any stock, a solution, know a dealer, or an alternative?

Anyone know how to get ahold of a good Blueave dealer? I've tried the one in OH, but it just goes to an answering machine.
Old 05-27-2021, 09:14 AM
Registered

Received 834 Likes on 353 Posts

So they’re still producing those tweeters just on backorder? I know they don’t make their component sets anymore, only coaxial, therefore the tweeters from the component sets are no longer available.

I ordered new JL stuff in early April and might still have holes in the boat halfway through summer 🤦🏻‍♂️
Old 05-27-2021, 11:23 AM
Registered

Received 434 Likes on 194 Posts

Wet - looks like they stopped making them. Really hard to find separate 1" tweeters, let alone marine grade.

I wound up buying a set of Fusions because they were on amazon. We'll see how they perform.
Old 05-28-2021, 07:45 AM
Registered

Received 1,211 Likes on 582 Posts

There was NOS on ebay.
Old 06-01-2021, 07:34 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by frickstyle
Well, I assumed I could get some 1" JL tweeters to match my current system. Seems as though COVID has put a damper on speakers and electronic availability in general.

Looking for (4) - PN-M100-CT-SG-TB

These are the black / titanium 1" dia tweeters. I already have the holes cut in the gunnel and vinyl panel, just open holes at the moment....

Anyone have any stock, a solution, know a dealer, or an alternative?

Anyone know how to get ahold of a good Blueave dealer? I've tried the one in OH, but it just goes to an answering machine.
I might have two out of a service boat available. I can check tomorrow. Text me a pic of yours. 860 729 7304