Notices

Key West

Old 10-21-2010, 11:26 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Key West

Any Warlocks going to be down in the Keys for the Worlds or the poker run in a few weeks?
Old 11-15-2010, 10:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2FastWarlock
Any Warlocks going to be down in the Keys for the Worlds or the poker run in a few weeks?
I know this is an old post but wanted to say great job in KW! I followed you guys and the 2nd place is great. Neat to see a boat that the boat still has it against teams that run every week. I have a 29WC that raced in 01 and still gets it done against a lot of other bigger boats. I am down in sarasota close to you guys.
Good luck and great job.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Poker~N~Run
I know this is an old post but wanted to say great job in KW! I followed you guys and the 2nd place is great. Neat to see a boat that the boat still has it against teams that run every week. I have a 29WC that raced in 01 and still gets it done against a lot of other bigger boats. I am down in sarasota close to you guys.
Good luck and great job.
Ditto on that!!

You guys also looked awesome in P-2 against a couple of boats that didn't belong in that class...

Thanks for the great show!

Frank
Old 11-17-2010, 10:27 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks guys! The warlock ran awesome all three days, just didn't have the acceleration out of the harbor turn as the other guys but she still ran great. The fountain had a few issues with the solenoids and the trims tabs got stuck all the way down on friday. Were still getting used to the boat but its hard to run that 35 against the bigger boys with more power, but we sure tired. Thanks again guys!