Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Registered

Pics And Sound Tracks Of Your 31 Sxt

John posted a pic of his 31 with two blower moters on the previous post - 135 mph! Damn, wish we could get sound tracks of these boats on here.

Any one know how many of these 31 sxts were built? Post your pics - lets see all of the versions we can! Who has the fastest one?

Here is mine - big redboat pictures 001.JPG

boat pictures 006.JPG

Registered
    My Boats:
    2000 warlock 31 SXT
    Nice looking boat Rick. What does it look like in the cabin mine is very plain. They did diffrent cabins through out the years.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by John31 View Post
    Nice looking boat Rick. What does it look like in the cabin mine is very plain. They did diffrent cabins through out the years.
    My cabin is red with black stripes and black carpet. It has a hidden porta potty under one of the cushions. There is a space for a carry on ice chest. Electric 12 volt powered ice chests are now available that plug into a cigarette lighter. Mine looks almost identical to yours. I will get a pic and post it. A wet bar would have been nice.....!

Rick

Registered
    My Boats:
    2000 warlock 31 SXT
    Yes that would have been nice. Cup holders would have been nice in the arms. Hear are some pics of the first 31 I ever saw at warlock in may 1988.

Registered
    My Boats:
    2000 warlock 31 SXT
    1990 brochure.

Registered
    1990 brochure.
    Thanks for the pics! These SXT's have a lot of freeboard. Consideriing how much weight they carry with two iron block 502's and 160 gals of fuel, they still sit at a reasonable level in the water.

OK, where are the rest of the folks with 31 SXT's and their pics? Lets see what the history of these boats looks like!

Registered
    Yes that would have been nice. Cup holders would have been nice in the arms. Hear are some pics of the first 31 I ever saw at warlock in may 1988.
    I must have the "deluxe" edition - I have cupholders!