Sacramento River >

Sacramento River

Notices

Sacramento River

Old 05-18-2011, 11:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 27daytona
I'll wait for warmer weather. The 28th sounds good. Sat. or Sunday is fine with me. We usually go to the Delta on Sat. and use the rest of our fuel at Folsom on Sunday. Folsom is not really boating, more sitting and lying about how fast our boats ran on Saturday. I'm up for anything boat related as long as the weather is good. Keep me posted. Doug 916 539-2540.
I am up for any boating at this point.... Snowed twice in the last two days here..... How is the river doing now? Levels down some? I will gladly follow if you show me the way around the delta!

Rick
Old 05-20-2011, 08:37 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

We'll get something together. I usually don't boat on holiday weekends but the weather has been so bad that I will probably make an exception for this Memorial weekend if the weather improves. The delta is always a good time. Doug
Old 05-20-2011, 09:51 AM
Registered

Received 48 Likes on 14 Posts

Hey Doug

Where do you normally launch? What areas do you frequent?

Gotta think the weather will get better ...

Lane
Old 05-20-2011, 02:34 PM
Registered

I just checked, and the weather for Sat the 21st - tomorrow - will be 79 degrees. Time to tar and feather the weatherman...! Day before yesterday it was supposed to be 73.

As of this reading of TWC, its supposed to be warker on the 21st (79) than on the 28th (78).

Heck ready for tomorrow! Less people than on Memorial Day weekend too.... I just have to round up a first mate asap to help with docking.....

Rick
Old 05-20-2011, 11:33 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

We usually launch at Brannon Island, they have a nice launch ramp and we can go lots of different directions. I'm a no go for this weekend but certainly I'll have a group of boats for the 28th. Doug
Old 05-23-2011, 06:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 27daytona
We usually launch at Brannon Island, they have a nice launch ramp and we can go lots of different directions. I'm a no go for this weekend but certainly I'll have a group of boats for the 28th. Doug
Doug, I am a little under the weather now as you may surmise from my other post. Boating right now does not excite me. Also, I have my boat up for sell and I have several interested buyers. http://www.powerboatlistings.com/view/12630 Its also on craigslist in several cities

Rick
Old 05-24-2011, 10:40 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Just read your other post, again so sorry for your loss. Keep in touch if you want to trailer down, I;m usually up for boating anywhere. Doug