WANTED!!! single engine warlock hull/boat >

WANTED!!! single engine warlock hull/boat

Notices

WANTED!!! single engine warlock hull/boat

Old 07-20-2011, 07:44 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2tonchevy
nice! how much you lookin to get out of it?
i was thinking $11,500obo
Old 07-20-2011, 07:52 AM
Registered

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by outlaw26
i was thinking $11,500obo
man thas not a bad price a t all......

but i just bought a 30' shadow cat last night. now i need a pair of 250 or better outboards. lol

i just got my 509 and my 468 back from the builders.....now i dont even need em. lmao! man i kill my self sometimes! ive got some great deals on i/o stuff. id like to sell these motors i have CHEAP!!! got some exhaust, a set of quick and quiet tips, bravo 1 drive, etc.....props....
Old 07-20-2011, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

what u looking to get for the motors?
Old 07-20-2011, 10:21 AM
Registered

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by outlaw26
what u looking to get for the motors?
im looking for 6500 out of the 468. its agreat motor. best of everything! wil be test run fo rthe buyer upon pickup. i am willing to ship if you want.

well over 500 hp........should make 525-550 easily.

make me an offer. this easily over a 10k dollar motor.

9.3 comp custom diamond racing pistons., reher morrison girdles, billet valve covers, steel crank, forged rods, arp fasteners, isky roller cam /lifters, crower roller rockers, port matched weiand intake, milled ported and polished rect heads, 2.25 intake 1.90 exh. cometic head gaskets, 750 holley dp, plasma moly file to fit rings, h series bearings, fully balanced, incl, flywheel and balancer. etc....

NEW!!!! zero hours. test and tune time only. can hav eit dyno tuned for the buyer for an extra 500 bucks.

the 509 is just a short block right now but have every thing to finish. srp flat top pistons, steel crank, and rods, all balanced, total seal file to fit rings, h series coated bearings, roller cam and lifters, have a fresh rebuilt set of 088 heads for it.....also have a 850 demon i will let go with it. all of it......asking 5000