Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Warlock
Warlock..Going Stronger Then Ever >

Warlock..Going Stronger Then Ever

Notices

Warlock..Going Stronger Then Ever

Old 08-08-2002, 06:51 PM
Warlock 27

Originally posted by racefever
no comment. just cost me a race season last year. i wonder if your motor will be used or your drive. why did you get a 27 and not a 29. david carruth.
Sorry for your headaches..no problem..I got the info from mercury,motor is out of the box,drive as well with upgraded gears....27 ft fits into what I need ..dont forget..Lance and Arvis made the Hall of fame in a 27ft..

Old 08-08-2002, 06:58 PM
Warlock 27

Thumbs up

Originally posted by RedWarlock
Ok Ron, what kinda powerplant/drive/ prop is it gonna have? And, what do you figure top end is potentially gonna be?

Stryker!!! How the hell are ya man??? How's the wife & new addition to the family? I know you've gotta be itching to get back into the water by now!
Red Warlock..

All factory one spec,weight,motor..500efi..upgraded drive,full hyd steering..etc etc......props and speed......thats what I will spend winter dialing in..may send down to Grant at Dollar Marine again .
He is AESOME..specializes in super cat stuff..he made me a winning boat for factory one 2001 season..

Old 08-08-2002, 08:10 PM
racefever

boat looks good. i wish you best of luck. you need to ride in my old e-91 it has 850 to 900hp runs like a scalded dog. see ya on the lake. you can by f1-90 in nov. if you want to race hahahah!!!! good luck david

p.s. you should have asked b.c. how 27 compares to 29

Old 08-08-2002, 08:27 PM
Warlock 27

Thanks David..I will hopefully run into ya on the pond before season is over..I heard about your old Eboat..isnt it more relaxing to chill and have fun up there..850-900hp..DAMIT BOY.
Hope Lance and Mike do well..selling...?...had enough??good for you..Please say hi to BC,,glad he is doing better..I know he wishes he was in the boat..Have ya seen Dub or Kevin

I like the ride in the 27...want the sportyness of it.I had one remember..the 29 is awesome as well...it was certainly good when I raced it in E and F1....if I do anything it will be a few races..looking at some SBI,Great Lakes ..maybe some APBA ..depends on sites next yr..way too early to tell..

Old 09-30-2005, 04:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Warlock..Going Stronger Then Ever

I now own this boat [yellow-purple] it now has a stage 3 whipple charger imco lower/w1/2" spacer 1.34 gears same 28 lab ron was running. 10 pounds of boost 50%110 nascar raceing fuel and 98.3 on gps!!! waiting on my york labed 30 so we can run 100 plus if she dosent blow,she will go!!!!! UPDATE-10-30-05 60 DEGREES SUNNY SMOOTH WATER 101.1 MPH ON ALL THREE GPS'S!!!!!! JUST NEEDED 1 POUND OF EXTRA BOOST AND JOHN YORK LAB PROP ME AND MY DOG GORDON {ON THE TROTTLE]

Last edited by jim lilly; 11-02-2005 at 02:27 PM.
Old 10-06-2005, 10:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DanB
3 questions
By looking at the pics....is that all the area of the bottom that needs to be worked on? My 27 looks to me like it has a hook all the way out to the edges
Hows doing the rigging now that Lance has left? Is Al still there?
Thanks
Dan
Let's hope the rigging is better!

Called Carter 2 months ago or so about converting the race boat back to pleasure. Thats the way it was designed. Pull the pod, remount the gauges and put the seating in. Never got a call back. Same old Carter. Same old Warlock.

Now the one thing they made which is the absolute best is the full boat cover. 4 years and is still in great shape.

Here's some pictures after the boat was re-rigged. A whole lot cleaner than the way it came from the factory.

Old 10-07-2005, 04:34 PM
Registered

Looks real clean,nice detail my boat [rons old boat] was rigged with cables to hook up the controls on the driver side that i have hooked up. rigging seems to be okay except the tab washers on the lower jam nut [motor mounts] were not bent up causing major alinement problem that cost me a xz drive with a little over a hundred hours on it.
Old 10-08-2005, 07:52 PM
Registered

thinking of selling my 29 with or without power,everything is new, custom rig,,,,billy @ 1516-903-4378 105mph.with 850 hp.please click on pics. to appreciate the detail.
Attached Thumbnails Warlock..Going Stronger Then Ever-boat-009.jpg  

Last edited by warlocking; 10-09-2005 at 08:01 PM.
Old 10-08-2005, 07:53 PM
Registered

pic.2
Attached Thumbnails Warlock..Going Stronger Then Ever-boat-010.jpg  
Old 10-08-2005, 07:55 PM
Registered

pic 3
Attached Thumbnails Warlock..Going Stronger Then Ever-boat-007.jpg  

Quick Reply: Warlock..Going Stronger Then Ever

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.