Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Registered

10 YO Girl killed at havasu 8/4/07

Some friends of ours from church (Cornerstone church Wildomar,CA) 1 Killed, 1 air lifted somewere, Not sure were. I will talk with church staff this week and find out details, all we know now is they were hit by a drunk driver.

PLEASE PRAY FOR THIER FAMILIES.

Registered
    we've got to quite doing this to each other. with impending regulation on boating, we will soon have no were to boat.

For the most part most of us are responsible with our boats, but we must STOP! the reckless few who are wrecking it for all of us, and killing our friends and love ones.

I started this thread today when I found out, but We need your input. What do YOU think about this ? What can we do ?
    I want to hear your reply.

Registered
    My Boats:
    2007 Donzi 38 ZR
    Drunk driver or drunk boater? Please clarify and/or provide a link to a news article...

Registered
    My Boats:
    2004 Eliminator Daytona 30

Registered
    My Boats:
    07 Warlock 27 WC
    Exactly why I resist taking my 2 year old niece out... too many idiots on the water these days.

I definatley support mandatory boaters training.. You need to get a special class license to ride a motorcycle, why not a boat?

I am very sorry to hear about this loss.

Registered
    Irepo,

Thanks for the newspaper, and support.

I'm all for manditory boat training, and a seperate boating lic. Of course it still won't stop people from boating while drunk.

People got to stop doing this

Registered
    My Boats:
    2004 Eliminator Daytona 30
    Quote Originally Posted by sun west View Post
    Irepo,

Thanks for the newspaper, and support.

I'm all for manditory boat training, and a seperate boating lic. Of course it still won't stop people from boating while drunk.

People got to stop doing this
    No problem. The tragedy is heartbreaking. There is a lot more going on about this topic on the HB forum. According to this post and others over there, Havasu traffic was filled with idiots this weekend.

Registered
    My Boats:
    40' skater flat deck
    i think you should have licence to drive a boat, and lots of training, especially now with bigger boats & faster, i thought i knew every thing when i made a jump from a cigarette with big power to a skater big difference thanks to tres martin & Bruce bullock , prayers to the family's

Registered
    SAFA

Thanks for the post, and prayers. Concrats on the skater !
    Tres martin is awsome, some of the big boat manufactures are including his class with a new boat. Outerlimits, and I guess Skater. Thats great. Is his class avalible at Havasu or Mead?

Here's an idea, How about manditory boat traffic School if you get a ticket in a boat.

Registered
    My Boats:
    40' skater flat deck
    Quote Originally Posted by sun west View Post
    SAFA

Thanks for the post, and prayers. Concrats on the skater !
    Tres martin is awsome, some of the big boat manufactures are including his class with a new boat. Outerlimits, and I guess Skater. Thats great. Is his class avalible at Havasu or Mead?

Here's an idea, How about manditory boat traffic School if you get a ticket in a boat.
    thank you sun west , that's a good idea traffic school , tres came out in April to havasu , I'm sure if you get 3 or 4 people he might do it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast