Buccaneer Days Catalina >

Buccaneer Days Catalina

Notices

Buccaneer Days Catalina

Old 10-06-2008, 07:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HUSTLEthis
We will be heading over too....There should be a few boats form the SCOPE group....I'm sure how we are doing the moorings yet, or how many big boats will be going....Usually I hook a ride with a buddy in the big boat Thurs, and the wife will bring the rest of the crew over Friday afternoon after work....always a good time.....I'll keep you posted....no worries on the cost stuff.....
Tom,

Biggest THANKS ever to your and your crew!!!!! You guys are a wonderful group and sure know how to roll out the red carpet.

I had already forgotten about that little bit of drizzle. What a weekend and what a fantastic group to spend it with!!!

Hopefully we'll have more times together. Please dole out a big thanks to Sean, Gretchin, & Shannon also. Sorry we had to run off so fast but Melissa was pretty ill from sleeping on the boat on top of partying. I kinda forced her to stay on the boat instead of the room thing and she was a trooper.

Anyways, thanks again and hope to see ya soon. If you guys ever come down to San Diego, please give me a heads up if I could be of ANY assistance.

Cheers!

Melissa & Jason
Old 10-06-2008, 07:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by FOXMXPSYCHO
the weather just didnt do it for me and my passengers so we canceled. I'd love to see pictures!! U know it sucks because saturday was cold and rainy and today its freaking 96 degrees outside!!! Grrr!
Dude,

Even though the weather wasn't "perfect" the whole time.... It was still way nice enough for an awesome event. Rain was very minimum, sea state never really got rough, and you should have come but hey I understand. The wife fought me all the way on this one until we hooked up with Hustlethis etc...

There was a constant tidal surge which can upset sleep and/or make you sick if you don't dig that sort of thing. I love it though. Great weekend.

Being able to meet people like we did over the weekend is the best part of what this site has to offer I think.

See ya next year!!
Old 10-06-2008, 07:45 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ToMorrow44
That's awesome that your wife drives that badass boat. Where do you find a girl like that...?
-Tom
I am very lucky and Blessed with having Shannon as my wife....
She likes driving the boat faster than I do.....
Here are a few pics....of the girl crew...with their pink pirate flag....
Attached Thumbnails Buccaneer Days Catalina-imgp3173.jpg   Buccaneer Days Catalina-imgp3174.jpg   Buccaneer Days Catalina-imgp3175.jpg  

Old 10-06-2008, 07:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Great meeting you Jason and hopefully Melissa will forgive you for making her hang out with us.....
Here are some pics....as you can see, not very much fun...
Attached Thumbnails Buccaneer Days Catalina-imgp3182.jpg   Buccaneer Days Catalina-imgp3220.jpg   Buccaneer Days Catalina-imgp3222.jpg  

Old 10-06-2008, 07:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Couple more pics....
Attached Thumbnails Buccaneer Days Catalina-imgp3225.jpg   Buccaneer Days Catalina-imgp3227.jpg   Buccaneer Days Catalina-imgp3241.jpg  

Old 10-06-2008, 08:03 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Last few....
Attached Thumbnails Buccaneer Days Catalina-imgp3170.jpg   Buccaneer Days Catalina-imgp3169.jpg   Buccaneer Days Catalina-imgp3178.jpg  

Old 10-06-2008, 08:48 PM
Registered

Hard to beat that party! We went Wednesday night, and stayed until late Sunday afternoon, making it back to LA Light just before sunset.

Had about 8 hours -- Saturday 9AM to 5PM -- where the weather was not PERFECT.

Hard to have a hangover when you never get sober... Our team went through many handles. Cooked on the beach most meals.

Laughed so hard with so many people, my stomach muscles still hurt!
Old 10-06-2008, 10:35 PM
Registered

man I shoulda gone by myself in my boat, im jealous last year I had such a good time ill regret this one till next year.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:30 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Great pics! Thanks for sharing....

Tom, you love the mascara huh!?

Hopefully we'll be able to make it over there next year.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by HUSTLEthis
....of the girl crew...with their pink pirate flag....

Dude... what a hoot !

Quick Reply: Buccaneer Days Catalina

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.