Notices

Lake Mohave

Old 04-28-2010, 11:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quietcat, awesome information! Thanks for joining. I will surely use the links you enclosed to research my trip. hope you find OSO worthwhile, there's a lot of good info here.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:26 PM
Registered

Thanks for the welcome
Old 05-19-2010, 07:25 PM
Registered

Me And The Family Will Be Out On The Lake On Friday The 28th. Can't Wait!!!
Old 05-27-2010, 03:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wet-N-Wild
Me And The Family Will Be Out On The Lake On Friday The 28th. Can't Wait!!!
It's lookin like it's going to be windy on Friday the 28th. Hopefully it the winds gone for the weekend.
Old 05-28-2010, 01:47 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by WTDecker
It's lookin like it's going to be windy on Friday the 28th. Hopefully it the winds gone for the weekend.
Well our plans changed, so we will be on the lake on Sat. so i hope it doesn't get too windy. The choppy water isn't fun for the bowable and knee boarding. Thanks for the heads up
Old 05-30-2010, 08:08 PM
Registered

Yeah, the wind has been insane this year. Kinda puts a bit of a damper on things. How was your trip?
Old 06-07-2010, 05:58 PM
Registered

Ive Been A Regular on Mohave since 99 Back then I had the LuckyStrike Scarrab 302 In 06 I Picked Up my 36 Concept in Miami Went to Key Largo for 2 weeks and Headed Back thru PHX and Right to Kathrines and did Mohave for a week. Next to South Fla Mohave is the Best out of the several we can Play In..Ive been on the Colo river from Parker to Havasu to Mohave to Mead to Powell
I like Mohave the Best 76 miles form Davis Dam to Hoover Dam. Im Up there Several Times a Year. Just Killer
Old 06-07-2010, 10:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by LuckyStrike
Ive Been A Regular on Mohave since 99 Back then I had the LuckyStrike Scarrab 302 In 06 I Picked Up my 36 Concept in Miami Went to Key Largo for 2 weeks and Headed Back thru PHX and Right to Kathrines and did Mohave for a week. Next to South Fla Mohave is the Best out of the several we can Play In..Ive been on the Colo river from Parker to Havasu to Mohave to Mead to Powell
I like Mohave the Best 76 miles form Davis Dam to Hoover Dam. Im Up there Several Times a Year. Just Killer
I'd have to agree. Are there any sizeable areas south of Mohave to worry about regarding depth? Every time I wanted to go into Mohave from Cottonwood the wind has just been unbearable. And I mean really bad like 4 - 5 foot wind waves with zero period breaking over the bow at idle.

The "other" end however turning left out of Cottonwood all the way to Willow Beach is fantastic.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SDFever
I'd have to agree. Are there any sizeable areas south of Mohave to worry about regarding depth? Every time I wanted to go into Mohave from Cottonwood the wind has just been unbearable. And I mean really bad like 4 - 5 foot wind waves with zero period breaking over the bow at idle.

The "other" end however turning left out of Cottonwood all the way to Willow Beach is fantastic.
No Problems With Depth Any Table Rock fomations Are All well marked Again the Wind in the Basin is a Factor for several Boats 24' Down as well as the Non Boater in a 65'House Boat that was rented for a week out of Cotton. And over the Years I Have Personally Been in 6-8' Summer Monsoon Storms that will pick Up with that Tunnel type wind that comes off the Dam Right down the River Into the Basin. But I love that Water in my Deep Vee
Old 06-10-2010, 03:38 PM
Registered

For Any One that Might be Interested We Are Doing An Un Organized Run From Kathrines Landing To Cotton To Willow To HooverDam On July 17th Leaving by the Gas Docks Heading North Around 10ish 330degreesN

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.