Notices

Lake Mead

Old 07-25-2012, 09:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lake Mead

Just checking to see if any OSO members boat on Lake Mead.We are out almost every weekend durring summer and was just wondering how many others are out there?We hit all the spots,Swallow,Sandy,Wishingwell and usually put about 100 miles on the boats.
Old 07-25-2012, 02:29 PM
Registered

I go to lake mead exclusively. Used to go every weekend before all these babies showed up
Lol.... The wife and kids are going out of town so I will be there all weekend long.
I can't wait for some non toddler time at the lake this weekend. I see alot of nice hallets out there, what's yours look like? Ive got a black and blue Formula 242 LS
Old 07-26-2012, 08:29 AM
Registered

We have been boating there for 35 years and I have been thru the baby years along with the friends we go out with and I know where you are comming from(babies always swallowed lake water and then sh** all night) but as time goes by the kids start helping and both my daughters can back up the trailer now and help with eveything(just love the looks she gets when she brings the truck and trailer down and just stabs it) but it can be a pain when they are little.My boat is white with a burgandy stripe about a foot wide below the rubrail and has a grey and yellow accent below it that ends in a tribal flame at the back,I will not have it out this weekend as I am pulling my headers off tonight to preassure check them but may be out on my buddies 28 foot sleekcraft enforcer and his is white with red and blue stipes down the side and we may go out to the Aqua Paluzza this saturday at swallow cove.Love the Formulas and that is the boat I want eventually,I like the Hallett for the room and large cockpit but just love the sleek lines of the formulas.
Old 07-26-2012, 09:50 AM
Registered

Thanks for the kind words about the kids. They are great.
Sounds good man I'll keep an eye out for your buddies boat. Mines an old '85, pretty rough cosmetically but all new mechanically. I do love it for now but I really have a hard-on for a 311 sr1. There's a beauty 89 in the classifieds on here in MO. It's so cheap there has to be something wrong with it. I want it so BAD.....
Old 07-27-2012, 11:35 PM
Registered

I'll be out there tomorrow and Sunday!