A personl invite to Thunder on the Trace

Notices

A personl invite to Thunder on the Trace

Old 04-08-2007, 09:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A personl invite to Thunder on the Trace

Hey Guys (and Gals),

Just wanted to offer a personal invitation to our Poker Run Armed Forces Day, May 19th, Thunder on KY Lake. This is a non-profit run to raise money for the Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1191’s Soldier Relief fund. Similar to last year, we will run for the day, and have festivities afterwards, but this year there are some significant twist.

The most important twist is there will be a motorcycle run going on the same day, a custom car show, and a LOT of festivities. At two or more points the boats, bikes, and cars will all interact at one time. The motorcycle run is “Thunder on the Trace”, in reference to the road that winds through LBL between KY and Barkley Lake.

We expect AT LEAST 250 motorcycles for the event, and the boats will definitely be center stage for the days events, photos, and videos. The bikers are really looking forward to the boaters putting on a show. We have several magazines committed to covering the event, helo for filming, camera crews, the local news stations are all on board.

In total we expect about $30,000,000 in hardware that day. Our objective is to fairly loudly offer a positive voice for our Soldiers who were, are, or will serve overseas. We expect to have several ridding with us that day.

Admission will be $100, leave out of Kentucky Dam Marina, several stops, with an after run party at Buzzard Rock which will include an auction. Lots of awards, trophies, and a general GREAT time for all.

If you can make it please do, it will be an amazing event with such a variety of all American speed toys tearing up the water and roads for a common cause. We are expecting to raise between $25,000 and $30,000 for the soldiers Relief fund which is used to help Soldiers in OUR AREA transition from military to civilian life, help families hen National Guard and Army Reserve units are deployed, provide military funerals for Veterans, and other needs. All funds raised go directly to the cause, no admin fees or stuff like that.

For info call my office at 270-554-0720.
Old 04-11-2007, 08:20 AM
Registered

COme on down...it will be a great time.

Kennyo - you comin?
Old 04-11-2007, 08:58 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hoghead
COme on down...it will be a great time.

Kennyo - you comin?
Depends on my money situation. Too many dang trips and no cash flow! Hell, I just got the cracks fixed from when I was up there last time!
Old 04-11-2007, 06:38 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kennyo
Depends on my money situation. Too many dang trips and no cash flow! Hell, I just got the cracks fixed from when I was up there last time!
Crack?? wow you had me fooled,, I'd would-a never guessed you as a crack-ho!!
Old 04-12-2007, 08:59 AM
Registered

Talking

Originally Posted by mama tryed
Crack?? wow you had me fooled,, I'd would-a never guessed you as a crack-ho!!
Just a HO with a crack!
Old 04-12-2007, 09:47 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by kennyo
I'm working for this Poker Run, but anytime you wanna come down you're welcome in my boat. This year my wife will be working a lot on the weekends , so I'll really need a co-pilot.
Old 04-12-2007, 03:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jonyb
I'm working for this Poker Run, but anytime you wanna come down you're welcome in my boat. This year my wife will be working a lot on the weekends , so I'll really need a co-pilot.
Thanks Jon, I'll keep it in mind.
Old 04-14-2007, 08:06 PM

Come on Nashvegas .. who's coming to KORNtucky? Gonna be a long run this year..110 Miles!!!!!
Old 04-15-2007, 07:30 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

I would love to be there but I will be in Denver for my national sales meeting. Take lots of pictures and save me a space for June.
Old 04-15-2007, 08:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by flenner
I would love to be there but I will be in Denver for my national sales meeting. Take lots of pictures and save me a space for June.

You're welcome at my place as always

Quick Reply: A personl invite to Thunder on the Trace

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.