3rd Annual Booze Crooze >

3rd Annual Booze Crooze

Notices

3rd Annual Booze Crooze

Old 10-01-2009, 12:52 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3rd Annual Booze Crooze

It's that time again. 1 last ride before putting the boats up for the year.

This year we'll head out from the riverfront and go down Cumberland River. Saladino will be going along and taking his boat too.

Bring your own food and beverages, and gas money for the boat owners.... Also earplugs if you don't like loud stereo's.

Try to assemble around 11am and leave before noon sometime. I'd count on being out until dark.

Tentative dates are October 17th, or the 24th. Both of those days are Saturdays.

If you plan to go, post up. I'll need a head count to make sure I've got enough life jackets for everyone. My boat seats 16, and Sally's seats somewhere close to that.

If any of you guys want to bring your own boat, bring it on... We normally ride for a while, wakeboard a little, drink a little, and just kinda crooze...
Old 10-04-2009, 08:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You would be heading South down Barkley correct? May go if going on the 24th (have dirtbike plans the 17th) but would meet you on Barkley and head south for the day... Let me know the dates.