kinda quiet around here >

kinda quiet around here

Notices

kinda quiet around here

Old 10-28-2009, 12:29 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Mitch,I didnt see you much this year. Where did you hang out?
Old 10-28-2009, 02:09 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tfarmer
I seen him with a boat load of fine women. !!

thought it was Polk for a min... lol
Old 10-28-2009, 03:21 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by customryder

thought it was Polk for a min... lol
I need to start looking around more!
Old 10-29-2009, 05:55 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by tfarmer
very busy year for us, Holly(daughter) graduated college, got married( the brides parents get fuced on that deal), moved them to Louisville to start Med. School, etc,,,,
We did hang out down south more than usual this year, Breakers, Eagles Nest, Fat Daddys, Leatherwood, etc,,, Paris Landing is a little closer for us and I can take all "back roads" going home, if you catch my drift. plus been putting time in riding again, thought I might try for a Super Senior Championship this winter, but I had a crank bearing fail 4 weeks ago and have already missed the first Two races trying to get it back together. I think in the next life I'm going to be a Mechanic or a body shop owner rather than a Tire Salesman, that way "funding" wouldn't be an issue!!

Last edited by mama tryed; 10-29-2009 at 06:18 AM.
Old 10-29-2009, 06:02 AM
Registered

you keep the bar set pretty high when it comes to babes & boats, I'm just trying to catch the crumbs!!
Old 10-29-2009, 08:34 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by mama tryed
very busy year for us, Holly(daughter) graduated college, got married( the brides parents get fuced on that deal), moved them to Louisville to start Med. School, etc,,,,
We did hang out down south more than usual this year, Breakers, Eagles Nest, Fat Daddys, Leatherwood, etc,,, Paris Landing is a little closer for us and I can take all "back roads" going home, if you catch my drift. plus been putting time in riding again, thought I might try for a Super Senior Championship this winter, but I had a crank bearing fail 4 weeks ago and have already missed the first Two races trying to get it back together. I think in the next life I'm going to be a Mechanic or a body shop owner rather than a Tire Salesman, that way "funding" wouldn't be an issue!!
Omg don't Come back as a Auto Mechanic! Come back as a Doctor or a Attorney.
Good luck with everything else.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mama tryed
Super Senior ? is that for 75 and above? I would love to get back on a dirt bike... but does it hurt now as much as 20 years ago when you hit the dirt? what are you riding? and where do you ride? (bikes please) lol
Old 10-30-2009, 06:28 AM
Registered

Super Senior ? is that for 75 and above? I would love to get back on a dirt bike... but does it hurt now as much as 20 years ago when you hit the dirt? what are you riding? and where do you ride? (bikes please) lol
50yrs and above, smart azz Rid'in the woods you don't have many high speed "get offs", mostly just 1st and 2nd gear slide outs in corners or greasy uphills. I sold my XR 600 and ride a RM250 two stroke, it's light and has great brakes, and now a new motor. Places to ride are getting hard to find, we have a couple places in Paris, Puryear, one north of Murray, and one in Gilbertsville all on private property.
Bikes have come along way in the last 10 years, everybody is going to 4 Strokes, I think only KTM and Yahama are making Two strokes anymore.
Old 10-31-2009, 05:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad to see most of you are still alive....

Hot this summer? Only in June. I remember one weekend at the Sands when the water was 94* and the outside temp with humidity was about 110*. I couldn't keep my boat running for vaporlocking issues, then in July it got half-way cold, then for August it was all over. Rained every weekend I was off.

F it, I'm done.... Couldn't even do the booze crooze this year.
Old 10-31-2009, 10:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jonyb
Glad to see most of you are still alive....

Hot this summer? Only in June. I remember one weekend at the Sands when the water was 94* and the outside temp with humidity was about 110*. I couldn't keep my boat running for vaporlocking issues, then in July it got half-way cold, then for August it was all over. Rained every weekend I was off.

F it, I'm done.... Couldn't even do the booze crooze this year.
done as in getting out of boating?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.