Notices

Mitch

Old 01-14-2010, 09:05 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

I love this run. Hate to see it end. Like Kennyo said, why not make it simple. Still pick up cards but cut back on some of the FUZZ.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:30 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I always enjoyed the dinner part, thats what makes the run.. all of us metting at FD at one time would never work, cluster fu@k !

Mitch, call me when you get a min.

442 1777
Old 01-14-2010, 05:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Simple

Keep it simple, but do something to get us all together.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:06 PM
Registered

Hey Mitch, You got some help from So. Ind. !!! I can get some people together, We have ran some small runs up here and have some very good people!! I'll have to maybe second or third the keep it simple. A run, a few trophies, a good cause to donate to(that is always what the real objective of a poker run is). Lets keep this going !! Robby
Old 01-15-2010, 04:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jonyb
dAngit boy, again, a weekend I'm working.
vacation day?
Old 01-15-2010, 05:19 AM
Registered

Great points all!! It's a shame that we don't have a high performance Boat dealer in this area that could benefit from being a title sponsor,, instead I have to go to my friends who own business's, beg for sponsorship money and they get ZERO return on there investment except for a name on a shirt and a Twenty Dollar plaque. I'm just can't and won't do that any more!!
By the way, I really appreciate you guys support!! I really enjoy doing this and I think overall everyone always has a great time!! cept for the Air Conditionr deal last year!! lol
more later,,
Old 01-15-2010, 05:27 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by speedreeder
a good cause to donate to Robby
Robby, I still owe $5120.88 from the run Three years ago, ( the movie/helicopter/band year) Right now thats the cause I need to work towards!!
Old 01-15-2010, 06:52 AM
"Unregistered Gun"
Platinum Member

Received 73 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by mama tryed
Great points all!! It's a shame that we don't have a high performance Boat dealer in this area that could benefit from being a title sponsor,, instead I have to go to my friends who own business's, beg for sponsorship money and they get ZERO return on there investment except for a name on a shirt and a Twenty Dollar plaque. I'm just can't and won't do that any more!!
By the way, I really appreciate you guys support!! I really enjoy doing this and I think overall everyone always has a great time!! cept for the Air Conditionr deal last year!! lol
more later,,
Mitch, why dont we get a list of people willing to help and have a get together and discuss?
Old 01-15-2010, 07:20 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by flenner
I love this run. Hate to see it end. Like Kennyo said, why not make it simple. Still pick up cards but cut back on some of the FUZZ.
+1 still always a good time
thanks mitch
Old 01-15-2010, 08:16 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mama tryed
Robby, I still owe $5120.88 from the run Three years ago, ( the movie/helicopter/band year) Right now thats the cause I need to work towards!!
You sound like a good cause then!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.