Old 07-28-2011, 08:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hogheads is a nice place sorry to see them go bit good luck to all
the cabin by moors is in really bad shape 'we looked at it awhile back
Old 05-24-2012, 10:50 AM
Registered

Received 419 Likes on 252 Posts

We have a condo at Bend of the Rivers on Barkley. Very affordable and they have plenty for sale in any price range. There is covered dry storage available, a dock that can be used overnight and a boat ramp about 3 miles away. We went the condo route just so we wouldn't have the maintenance and yard work of another house. Hard enough to keep up with 1 house and have time to play. Best part though, 5 min boat ride to Buzzard Rock for drinks and dinner. If you would like to come check out the place, give me a shout.

Joe
812 202 0403
Old 05-28-2012, 10:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by snapmorgan
We have a condo at Bend of the Rivers on Barkley. Very affordable and they have plenty for sale in any price range. There is covered dry storage available, a dock that can be used overnight and a boat ramp about 3 miles away. We went the condo route just so we wouldn't have the maintenance and yard work of another house. Hard enough to keep up with 1 house and have time to play. Best part though, 5 min boat ride to Buzzard Rock for drinks and dinner. If you would like to come check out the place, give me a shout.

Joe
812 202 0403
what do the prices start at? is there a web site that shows the condos.
Old 05-28-2012, 11:27 PM
Registered

I think they are working on a website, but the condos are for sale by the individual owners. Prices start at about 45K for a studio and go to about 175K for a 3br.
Old 05-30-2012, 04:05 AM
Registered

Thanks
Old 06-30-2012, 03:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by snapmorgan

Joe
812 202 0403
So how do like the condo? We close on one there on Monday July 2. Agree with the idea of not having yard, etc. but not sure if I'll like being on Barkley, since I know KY Lake better and would be nice to have own dock.

Look forward to meeting the new neighbors when we get settled in.......
Old 07-01-2012, 07:20 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bradm
So how do like the condo? We close on one there on Monday July 2. Agree with the idea of not having yard, etc. but not sure if I'll like being on Barkley, since I know KY Lake better and would be nice to have own dock.

Look forward to meeting the new neighbors when we get settled in.......
awesome news ...boat next?
Old 07-03-2012, 10:04 PM
Registered

Love it. We have great neighbors and are down there almost every weekend. Just had a party Saturday night with good food and about 75 people attending. Put on a huge fireworks show. Which condo did you buy? Come look us up in 11F, always having a good time.
Old 07-04-2012, 07:56 AM
Registered

We are also in the process of trying to put in some covered slips that will be owned by the individual condo owners. But it might be a year or two process dealing with the Corp of Engineers.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:06 PM
Registered

We are in 14B. Look forward to meeting you guys. We are moving in now, so mostly work. I also don't have Internet connection up and running yet. Had to run to Paducah a bit today, so checked while home.

Great news about the individual owner slips. Would definitely be interested in that.

I'll try to get by and introduce myself over the weekend.

Brad

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.