Kentucky Lake Rental Property >

Kentucky Lake Rental Property

Notices

Kentucky Lake Rental Property

Old 04-25-2012, 04:28 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Kentucky Lake Rental Property

Anyone know of a house or condo that i might be able to rent from May - September at the Lake? Prefer something between KY Dam and the Moors or even Green Turtle Bay on Barkley. I've searched on-line, talked to area realators even resorted to driving around looking myself. Even considering a camper purchase i could park at the Moors or surrounding area. If anyone has any leads e-mail me at [email protected].
Old 04-25-2012, 08:53 PM
"Unregistered Gun"
Platinum Member

Received 73 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by bigredbaja
Anyone know of a house or condo that i might be able to rent from May - September at the Lake? Prefer something between KY Dam and the Moors or even Green Turtle Bay on Barkley. I've searched on-line, talked to area realators even resorted to driving around looking myself. Even considering a camper purchase i could park at the Moors or surrounding area. If anyone has any leads e-mail me at [email protected].
I went with a camper at moors, once you buy in its your lot till you give the lease up or sale. Only thing is to buy you usually buy the camper on that lot, and they sign the lease over to you. I have a friend with his for sale good price decent spot.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:14 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Jim Diesel
I went with a camper at moors, once you buy in its your lot till you give the lease up or sale. Only thing is to buy you usually buy the camper on that lot, and they sign the lease over to you. I have a friend with his for sale good price decent spot.
Give him my e-mail address and have him shot me the details.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:49 PM
"Unregistered Gun"
Platinum Member

Will do!
Old 04-25-2012, 10:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That place is like a little city and Jim is Mayor! That place gos down for one of my top boating weekends.

Dan
Old 04-26-2012, 06:58 AM
"Unregistered Gun"
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by nova26
That place is like a little city and Jim is Mayor! That place gos down for one of my top boating weekends.

Dan
Haha not the mayor, just a mayor in training lol how you been Dan, it's been awhile you going to make it down this way anytime?