Closed on our Condo Today! >

Closed on our Condo Today!

Notices

Closed on our Condo Today!

Old 04-09-2013, 03:05 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Closed on our Condo Today!

Its official...no more hotel rooms!! my wife and i closed on our condo at Bend of the Rivers on Lake Barkley today, we get the keys on April 24th and plan to start moving in the weekend of April 26th. Its already been remodeled but we do have to paint so if anyone knows a good painter in the area let me know. If any other BOR owners are around that weekend stop in and say hello my name is Rob and my wife is Suzette...i promise i will not ask you to help me move furniture.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:43 AM
Registered

Received 155 Likes on 71 Posts

Congrats man
Old 04-10-2013, 08:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm happy for ya! I'm sure it will be nice to have your own spot on the water. I guess we'll only be a few minutes from each other when we come down?

I sent Sarah's Uncle a text about a painter. He seems to know a lot of folks in the area. I'll let you know what he says.
Old 04-11-2013, 06:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 642MX
I'm happy for ya! I'm sure it will be nice to have your own spot on the water. I guess we'll only be a few minutes from each other when we come down?

I sent Sarah's Uncle a text about a painter. He seems to know a lot of folks in the area. I'll let you know what he says.
Thanks let me know if he has any recomendations i want to get the painting out of the way first.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:21 AM
Registered

Congratulations! Looking forward to meeting new neighbor!
Old 04-13-2013, 09:07 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bigredbaja
Thanks let me know if he has any recomendations i want to get the painting out of the way first.
He texted me back, He said they used Jed Walker on their condo and he was pretty good. His numbers are 270-625-8863 & 270-388-5037. You might mention that Mark Bayley recommended him.
Old 04-13-2013, 10:27 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 642MX
He texted me back, He said they used Jed Walker on their condo and he was pretty good. His numbers are 270-625-8863 & 270-388-5037. You might mention that Mark Bayley recommended him.
Great Thanks....someone else had given me his name as well but i was having trouble finding his numbers. If your at the lake Memorial Day weekend you guys will have to stop by.
Old 04-14-2013, 10:03 PM
Registered

Received 419 Likes on 252 Posts

We just spent the weekend gutting our condo for a complete remodel. Might miss the first couple weekends of good boating. Will meet soon. Congratulations.
Old 05-03-2013, 12:28 AM
Registered

Congrats on the purchase. We are heading to Chattanooga next weekend for the poker run. Are you still doing Thunder Run on Cumberland in June? We are planning on Hickory Lake Poker Run in Late July. Are you guys still planning on doing that poker run.

I sent you a bunch of pictures to your work e-mail a while back of your boat at the Hickory Lake Poker Run 2012, Did you get those? Shay and Shani
Old 05-03-2013, 06:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Therapy Session
Congrats on the purchase. We are heading to Chattanooga next weekend for the poker run. Are you still doing Thunder Run on Cumberland in June? We are planning on Hickory Lake Poker Run in Late July. Are you guys still planning on doing that poker run.

I sent you a bunch of pictures to your work e-mail a while back of your boat at the Hickory Lake Poker Run 2012, Did you get those? Shay and Shani
Thanks! good to hear from you Shay, I just took my boat to the lake today and we will be at the condo finishing up the move now that the painting is finished. Yes we will be at the Thunder Run on Cumberland i booked my room at Grinder Hill back in Jan, really excited i've never been to Cumberland. I have Old Hickory on the list but have not signed up yet the layout is really different this year theres a link to the run on the TN powerboat section here on OSO, all that said i am planning on it. were the pictures sent recently? I do remember some right after the run last summer and then your buddy from SC (forgot his name)sent me a flash drive with a ton of pictures. if it works out you should try the Thunder Run it looks like a great weekend. Have fun this week at the Chattanooga.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.