Trailer Needed July 18th >

Trailer Needed July 18th

Notices

Trailer Needed July 18th

Old 06-25-2014, 08:08 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Trailer Needed July 18th

I am havaing some rust cleaned up and trailer painted starting on Friday, July 18th and dont really want to leave the 288 sitting in the water for a week. I know its a long shot but does anyone have a trailer that will hold a Sunsation 288 that they would be willing let me borrow or rent for a week? My boat is at Bend of the Rivers on Lake Barkley near Buzzard Rock Marina.
Old 06-25-2014, 09:19 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

It will not hurt to leave it in the water for a week, but I think everyone understands your concerns; especially if it takes longer than originally quoted.

You could consider calling a rotator truck to lift it off and block the boat at your house if you don't plan on using it. Most marinas would do this for you for a few hundred dollars too.
Old 06-28-2014, 02:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They have a dry stack set up down at Green Turtle Bay. Don't know if would work with you for a short term (week or two) storage or not.

Unfortunately, your boat won't fit on my tri-toon trailer - although admitting pontoon ownership might get me tossed off this site

How do you like Bend of the Rivers so far? We like our place here pretty well.

Brad
Old 06-29-2014, 11:23 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Thanks Brad I had forgot GTB had dry stack i will check inot that this week. I just dont like leaving the boat in the water for longer than a weekend it just becomes a mess to clean up. My wife and i love Bend of the Rivers its a great weekend escape this is only the second weekend we have not been there since May 1st, we have to take a weekend at home every 5/6 weeks to keep up on work around the house.
Old 07-02-2014, 11:08 AM
Registered

Received 419 Likes on 252 Posts

Hey Rob, there is a trailer for big Dave's 28' Cobalt sitting up behind the old boat ports. He probably wouldn't care if you used it, but I don't have his contact info to find out for sure. I am sure he will be there this weekend