Hot August Blues

Notices

Hot August Blues

Old 02-17-2017, 04:41 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hot August Blues

Hey Everyone-

I used t post a lot years ago and kind of fell off, boat needed work and its being finished over the next few weeks. I'm getting ready to start summer boating more this year so hope to see some of you on the water.[ATTACH=CONFIG]564855[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]564856[/ATTACH]

Anyway, I am friends with Lew Jetton, he and Bristol took over sponsoring and running Hot August Blues this year. The last several years as many know it has been steadily declining. Basically the former promoter kind of milked it dry and did not invest in better bands, refreshments, promotion, etc. Bristol is going to try and blow it out of the water and of course Lew is a big time blues player and promoter. They are doing it right.

So if your going to be around this summer when its going on might be worth some time spent in the sun listening to the bands. I always did enjoy that.

Full disclosure, I am nothing more than Lew's buddy and would like to see that rebuilt and more boater friendly. He promised me they would turn at least a couple of the speakers back out toward the water so boaters could enjoy the music. Lew is a cool guy, they will not be anti-boater like the last promoter was.
Attached Thumbnails Hot August Blues-img_0752-1-.jpg   Hot August Blues-img_0758.jpg  
Old 02-18-2017, 09:41 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 500 Likes on 234 Posts

We always have a great time at Hot August Blues.