Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Activator (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/activator-152/)
-   -   Yellow Boat? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/activator/126680-yellow-boat.html)

masher44 04-05-2006 12:16 AM

Yellow Boat?

Whats the official word on the Yellow boat in Sarasota? How did she run? :cool:

crazyfast 04-05-2006 04:39 PM

Re: Yellow Boat?

Masher....i Was On The Boat For A Short Period Of Time And Angelo Took It To 100....i Know Billy And Angelo Ran Between 105-110 The Whole Run..........boat Is Really Incredible! It Really Surprised Everyone........and Actually Runs Faster Than That,they Had Additional Weight In It Just In Case Of Foul Water.......those Guy's Are 1st. Class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

masher44 04-05-2006 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by crazyfast
Masher....i Was On The Boat For A Short Period Of Time And Angelo Took It To 100....i Know Billy And Angelo Ran Between 105-110 The Whole Run..........boat Is Really Incredible! It Really Surprised Everyone........and Actually Runs Faster Than That,they Had Additional Weight In It Just In Case Of Foul Water.......those Guy's Are 1st. Class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet!!! What type of water were you in?

crazyfast 04-06-2006 08:17 AM

Masher I was in the bay in front of the Hyatt,but have been in the ocean with Angelo before. I was actually in our 42X Cigarette for the run.......I know the Activator guy's are looking to move a few boats do you know anyone looking for a great pokerrun/race boat? Keep in mind the boats are rigged at MRD by "BUCKY",he/they can do just about anything you want/need in a boat, his rigging is incredible! The guy's @Activator have a really great product,they just need a few more out there in pleasure version as they are already dominating the race circuit.

masher44 04-06-2006 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by crazyfast
Masher I was in the bay in front of the Hyatt,but have been in the ocean with Angelo before. I was actually in our 42X Cigarette for the run.......I know the Activator guy's are looking to move a few boats do you know anyone looking for a great pokerrun/race boat? Keep in mind the boats are rigged at MRD by "BUCKY",he/they can do just about anything you want/need in a boat, his rigging is incredible! The guy's @Activator have a really great product,they just need a few more out there in pleasure version as they are already dominating the race circuit.

My 32 is set for pleasure... single helm, cabin etc... I will be running mine in the Texas/Oklahoma region. I hung out with those guys in KW. Just got my new JC motor in so she will be ready to go next weekend....

flash32118 04-07-2006 07:40 AM

MRD?.....bean shooters :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

warlocking 04-08-2006 01:58 PM

check this out!!ftp://Boating%20Stuff:[email protected]me and angelo whipping ass in the sarasota poker run!!!!!!!more to come.

tomcei 04-09-2006 08:27 PM

sweet, :D what out drive does it run?

warlocking 04-09-2006 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by tomcei
sweet, :D what out drive does it run?

imco sc 2"shortie

crazyfast 04-10-2006 08:04 AM

nice.........