Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Activator (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/activator-152/)
-   -   Any pictures of the 32' Activator that was in Key West? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/activator/91396-any-pictures-32-activator-key-west.html)

KN 11-29-2004 08:53 PM

Any pictures of the 32' Activator that was in Key West?

There was a beautiful 32' Activator in Key West ( on November20th ) it was for sale, it had a #6 drive and a big blower engine. I think it said Slim Shady on the side. Any info or pictures of this boat.

Thanks, Kirk

JCPERF 11-29-2004 09:10 PM

Re: Any pictures of the 32' Activator that was in Key West?

Mrd on LI rigged the boat with a wet sump 6 and 800hp.It was built right before mine.

monsta 12-21-2004 08:55 PM

Actually, I rigged the boat while I worked for mrd. E amill me I should have the pics

Here's Johnny 12-22-2004 06:12 AM

Monsta...I was over at MRD this week and might have Skip build be a 500 HP...I have heard some good things about them...how are there motors for reliability and power? and sorry about heisting this thread KN.

fobes 12-22-2004 06:17 PM

There was a few pictures of the 32' on the website but I think the website is down right now, the boat pictured belongs or at least used to belong to Rich Legouri(sp), High Noon Racing, who I met at the Cape Cod races a few years ago, nice guy, if you do a search of OSO there should be a brief thread about it...Matt

KN 12-24-2004 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by monsta
Actually, I rigged the boat while I worked for mrd. E amill me I should have the pics

Thanks Monsta I sent you an e-mail with my address let me know if it didn't go through. That would be great if you could sent me some pictures.

JohnnyD454 don't worry about it, I'd like to find out more about these boats. Thanks Kirk

JCPERF 12-24-2004 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by KN
Thanks Monsta I sent you an e-mail with my address let me know if it didn't go through. That would be great if you could sent me some pictures.

JohnnyD454 don't worry about it, I'd like to find out more about these boats. Thanks Kirk

There are 5 of these boats made.I own #4.

RLW 12-24-2004 09:18 PM

2 Attachment(s)
KN,
These were already posted on this site but here they are again. To those in the know, was this Legouri's old boat with a new paint scheme?
Russ

rouxsterre 12-24-2004 09:36 PM

Man thats a nice lookin boat. . . . is it available only as a single ?

JCPERF 12-24-2004 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by RLW
KN,
These were already posted on this site but here they are again. To those in the know, was this Legouri's old boat with a new paint scheme?
Russ

No the doc still has his 32.