Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Active Thunder (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/active-thunder-30/)
-   -   Who will have the fastest AT on the Potomac (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/active-thunder/102333-who-will-have-fastest-potomac.html)

Commander112 05-03-2005 07:08 PM

Who will have the fastest AT on the Potomac

Docmanrich, a lil' birdie told me that you got the smack down laid upon your ass down at Lake Murray. Does that mean you won't be running it on the Potomac for fear of another azz-whupping by lil' Mark? I hear he is running 85mph on stock props. Just think what kind of speeds he'll run after prop testing. Two words for ya......Buh-Bye!

docmanrich37 05-03-2005 07:26 PM

Re: Who will have the fastest AT on the Potomac

Originally Posted by Commander112
Docmanrich, a lil' birdie told me that you got the smack down laid upon your ass down at Lake Murray. Does that mean you won't be running it on the Potomac for fear of another azz-whupping by lil' Mark? I hear he is running 85mph on stock props. Just think what kind of speeds he'll run after prop testing. Two words for ya......Buh-Bye!

DON'T START NO $HIT.THERE WON'T BE NO $HIT.COMMANDER{12} I didn't think you where still into boating.Haven't seen your boat since I towed you back too the docks last year.Do you remember or do you need me to post the pictures of that day. :evilb:

derekdeben 05-04-2005 08:05 AM

Doc,

How did you get beat by an 85MPH boat. Frank guaranteed me when I looked at that boat last year that it would run 87 all day. I love A/T's and will buy one soon. Hopefully they get the speeds they say they do.

ATPatrick 05-04-2005 08:19 AM

It ran 85 for me all day long when I sea trialed it new. Never saw 87 but was running stock bravo 32s. I would lab the 32 for a coupla mph gain but then it comes out of the hole with alittle more blow-out.

velocitypwrbtr 05-04-2005 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Haven't seen your boat since I towed you back too the docks last year.Do you remember or do you need me to post the pictures of that day. :evilb:

OUCH!!!

docmanrich37 05-04-2005 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by derekdeben
Doc,

How did you get beat by an 85MPH boat. Frank guaranteed me when I looked at that boat last year that it would run 87 all day. I love A/T's and will buy one soon. Hopefully they get the speeds they say they do.

Buying a boat is like buying a car that you want to get 20 mpg of gas.you have to take off a few mph to what your told.There was no race just cruising and a little WOT a few times.84 mph is the best i got on the water.Maybe 87 with it hooked to my CHEVY coming up I95 while waiting for the other A/T who's driving a banks powered ford who i had to keep waiting on coming back from Lake Murray poker run.lol

Commander112 05-04-2005 04:45 PM

Yo Rich, just remember, don't hate the player, hate the game. Hey, there's no shame in getting the smack-down from lil' Mark. Oh, wait a minute, he only has HP500 and you have HP525's. Yea, there is something wrong with getting the smack-down!!!!

ATPatrick 05-04-2005 05:57 PM

So what does little mark have anyways?

docmanrich37 05-04-2005 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by ATPatrick
So what does little mark have anyways?

Mark House's 37' A/T.I think its about 1000 lbs. lighter plus i was carrying all the beverage coolers.extra 300 lbs. and i had my labbed 5 blades on.

BobbyB 05-04-2005 07:21 PM

Yeah i am sure Richs boat was slower with all the beer he carrys around :D :D