Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Active Thunder (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/active-thunder-30/)
-   -   Hey Guys! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/active-thunder/139042-hey-guys.html)

JUPITER PULSARE 08-28-2006 04:01 PM

Hey Guys!

3 Attachment(s)
Just a quick hello to Pat and all the Active Thunder people I used to work with and sell boats to. I do miss the offshore boats but I found a new way to get to 90 MPH!!! Steve E

p.s. It's a lot better on gas too!!!

rssteiny 08-28-2006 05:23 PM

Re: Hey Guys!

steve thats cool if you run it in a pond, nothing like a big offshore boat running 90 plus and crushing the chop but 90 is good either way. you sold me my first a/t dans old 25 and ive moved up to the 32 love the thunder. :D

JUPITER PULSARE 08-28-2006 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by rssteiny
steve thats cool if you run it in a pond, nothing like a big offshore boat running 90 plus and crushing the chop but 90 is good either way. you sold me my first a/t dans old 25 and ive moved up to the 32 love the thunder. :D

I've had it out in some nasty chop and it loves the stuff...as long as you're going fast and flying on top but...every once in a while you'll take a misty one on the face!!!! Glad to hear you're still in a Thunder. I visit the factory every once in a while and the boats keep getting better!!! but Pat, however, that's a different story...LOL...just kiddin Pat!!!!

Jassman 08-28-2006 06:29 PM

Glad to hear you're still in a Thunder. I visit the factory every once in a while and the boats keep getting better!!! but Pat, however, that's a different story...LOL...just kiddin Pat!!!![/QUOTE]

Well just look him in the eye and say that, :evilb: :D

Where in the hell is my paint sample's azzhole. :D That's 2 for me today :D

cosmic12 08-28-2006 06:40 PM

JASS any progress on the boat? can't wait to see it :D for real :rolleyes:

JUPITER PULSARE 08-28-2006 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by Jassman
Glad to hear you're still in a Thunder. I visit the factory every once in a while and the boats keep getting better!!! but Pat, however, that's a different story...LOL...just kiddin Pat!!!!

Where in the hell is my paint sample's azzhole. :D That's 2 for me today :D[/QUOTE]

mmmmm, which EYE???

ActiveThunder 08-28-2006 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by JUPITER PULSARE

Where in the hell is my paint sample's azzhole. :D That's 2 for me today :D

mmmmm, which EYE???[/QUOTE]

Dick.

cosmic12 08-28-2006 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder
mmmmm, which EYE???

Dick.[/QUOTE]
UT OH :eek:

ActiveThunder 08-28-2006 08:44 PM

Nah, I'm just gonna beat his skinny, little red-headed ass when he stops in again!

Besides his boat is gay!!

cosmic12 08-28-2006 08:51 PM

do I sence some anamosity here :bunny: are you going to be at that show?